Slightly Jealous! Akeno Himejima⚡(Fluff)

Akeno sighed as Issei stared at Rias's breasts once again. She knew that Issei would always love Rias. As much as it hurts Akeno, she knew that Issei would never treat any of his girls equally. Not like Serenity does, speaking of Serenity Fujakante, she was laying on her stomach while Vali Lucifer sat on her ass. Kuroka and Le Fay Pendragon were sitting next to the chair. Akeno watched Vali Lucifer happily massage Serenity's back. Serenity treats all her four mates the same. She tries to at least, Kuroka and Le Fay get the same treatment. That's what the girls said. Vali and Yasaka are different stories. Vali is the only boy in Serenity's harem. So he gets different treatment than the rest. It's more or less the same way Kuroka and Le Fay get treated but he's more integrated into Serenity's sex life. Serenity goes to him for her heats. Yasaka was in Kyoto and busy most of the time. So Yasaka gets more special treatment due to her not seeing Serenity much. Akeno let out a sad sigh as Rias came over.

"Hey Akeno, what's wrong?" Rias asked. She was worried for Akeno. The fallen angel wasn't really sleeping in Issei's room anymore.

"You know Issei will never treat his girls the same right?" Akeno asked.

"Yes." Rias said. She frowned and then noticed that Akeno was still staring at Serenity. "I see. So you envy the way Serenity treats her mates."

"Yes." Akeno sat down and Rias sat next to her. "I love Issei, but when I see Serenity.... My heart starts to beat faster. When she saved me from that hit from Kokabiel escaping I felt cared for."

"Someone has a crush on our little fox." A voice called out. Both girls jumped and saw Azazel and Yasaka. Yasaka went over to Serenity and whispered something in the electric kitsune's ear. Serenity sat up and blushed, she looked at Akeno and saw Issei prowl over to Yasaka. There was a yelp and a growl as Issei went running and hid behind Rias. Serenity talked with Vali and the others and they all smiled. She waltzed her way over and smirked at Issei.

"Sorry Issei. I'm coming over here to steal yo girl." Serenity said. Azazel burst out laughing and fell on his ass. She lightly set her hand on Akeno's wrist and pulled her behind her.

"You can't have Akeno!"

"Now now Issei." Serenity said. "I saved the world. Plus don't worry I'll keep her safe and make sure she's loved." Issei faltered and sighed. He saw the way Akeno looked hopeful at Serenity.

"Ok. But only because I know you can keep Akeno safe. Plus I do love her but I know that she's better off with you." Issei said. He knew that Serenity would treat Akeno how she deserved. "But no one else! Ok?" Issei quickly said. "And I get to shove my face in Yasaka's breasts. For ten minutes." Serenity nodded and sighed.

"Five minutes." Serenity said. "You will suffocate." She pulled Akeno and Issei over to where Yasaka was sitting. "Ok. Yasaka, you let Issei shove his face into your breasts for five minutes. Vali, be a good boy and set the timer." Issei went and shoved his face in Yasaka's breasts. Rias came over.

"Serenity." She said.

"Yes Rias?" Serenity purred. Rias blushed and shook her head.

"Please take care of my queen. I put her life in your hands." Rias said.

"Of course. I'm a werewolf as well. We protect our mates till we die." Serenity said. Rias nodded as the timer went off. She pulled Issei off of Yasaka and dragged him away. Serenity turned towards her harem and sat down.

"Hello Akeno." Le Fay smiled.

"Hello Le Fay."

"Akeno will be joining my harem. She will be the last one." Serenity said. "Now for some ground rules. Akeno, we are essentially a polyamorous relationship. However Vali is off limits. You can cuddle with him but that's it."

"Will you dive deeper into that?" Akeno asked.

"It's simple." Vali said. "Serenity is the only girl that I'm sexually attracted to. Plus she's my destined mate." Vali said. "If you want kids with Serenity, Yasaka and Kuroka know magic to make that happen. Now if you want to carry the child, Serenity can't help with that."

"Oh yes. But you have to wait for Vali to have his kid with Serenity first." Le Fay said. She smiled at Kuroka who kissed her forehead.

"There's also other rules. Yasaka will always be treated differently due to her being the most distant. So when she's around all my attention will most likely be aimed at her." Serenity said. "Not even Vali is an exception." She said, "Chores will be divided and no making Le Fay do it. Will you be living with us or with Rias?" Serenity asked. "Kunou will be living with us after we get a house."

"Living with you." The half Fallen Angel said. Serenity smiled and nodded. "Alright, starting today Akeno Himejima will be one of my mates. Tonight I'll be doing the Nightmare Ritual on Akeno. Which means it's just going to be me and you Akeno." Serenity said.

"It's not painful." Le Fay said. "All she's doing is putting her mark on you. She's also making sure that you have protection from the Nightmare Realm." Le Fay said.

"I have to be alone with you?" Akeno blushed.

"Well it technically will be our first time." Serenity said. Akeno blushed harder. "It's the only way I can do the ritual. Fortunately if you're uncomfortable with having sex in front of the others we can go with that."

"I'd like it if we could slowly add the others in." Akeno said. Serenity smiled and kissed her. Akeno blushed harder and smiled. "Thank you for accepting my feelings." Serenity smiled.

"Of course." Serenity said. She laid back down. "Akeno?"

"Yes Serenity?"

"How good are you at massaging?" Akeno smiled and sat on Serenity's ass.

"How about I show you?" Akeno said.