𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

age: 19

"Is this too dramatic?" I joked, holding out a black gown that was far too fancy for the ball we were attending.

"Put that away, and be serious," Eden laughed, shoving my shoulder.

       She had already picked her dress out, but now she needed shoes. I picked up a pair of silver heels.

"These would go well with your green dress," I informed her. She took them from me and studied the shoes, then wrinkled her nose.

"No," she decided. "Not quite."

"Oooh, what about this?" I questioned, finding a gold dress in the back of my wardrobe. "Too much?"

"No, it's perfect," she informed me, beaming at it. "It'll show off your assets very well."

I giggled as I began stripping off the dress I was wearing. I kept my underthings on as I stepped into the golden gown.

Eden helped me tie up the back, then she tied the sash for me. I grinned as I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked gorgeous.

"Now for your hair," she said, leading me to my vanity. "I think we'll braid it."

"I trust your vision," I informed her, closing my eyes. "Do what you must."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 

We arrived at the ball a few hours later. I entered with Elio on my arm, my hair braided in a crown over my head.

I had a gold mask on my face to match my dress. Elio wore a green mask with his black suit.

"Let's get some wine, my dear," he offered. I nodded with a smile, following him to the refreshments.

He filled a glass for me and I took it, drinking it down. He grinned, taking a glass for himself.

      Suddenly, a look of exasperation fell over his face as his eyes focused on someone from across the room.

"What is it, Elio?" I asked.

"Willem," he said, shaking his head. I glanced over at a blonde male who was making his way towards us. "He's from the Spring Court. We've known each other since we were boys. He's an asshole. He has always objectified my mother and sister. He says disgusting things about them, and treats them like--"

"He's coming this way," I noticed.

"Yes," he replied.

"Elio!" Willem greeted, pulling my husband into a hug. Elio was tense holding his wine carefully so he didn't spill it. Willem glanced over at me. "This must be your lovely wife."

"Yes, and I'd appreciate it if you left her alone," Elio said.

"I'm Willem," he introduced himself, holding his hand out.

      I warily shook it, but he grabbed my hand tightly, flipping it over and leaning down to plant a wet kiss on it. I cringed, pulling my hand back.

"Evelina, isn't it?" he recalled. "Princess of the Night Court?"

"Princess of the Autumn Court, now," Elio corrected.

"You're gorgeous," he informed me, his eyes flitting over my body. I grabbed my husband's hand, feeling self conscious.

"Willem," we heard. Eris approached, seeming annoyed. "Are you bothering my brother and his wife?"

"We're just talking," Willem said.

"Leave them alone," Eris told him. "Go dance."

"Is your lovely sister here tonight?" Willem questioned with a smirk.

"If you so much as look at Eden, I will carve your eyes out," Eris threatened. I bit my lip to keep from smiling.

       Eris went off to dance with a female, and Elio and I stood with our glasses of wine. Once we had both finished our glasses, he offered me his hand.

"Shall we dance?" he asked.

"We shall," I beamed.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  

I found myself having a wonderful time. I came back from the ball, laughing and drunk, holding hands with my husband as we stumbled into the room.

"Mother above, I can't remember that last time I had fun like that," I confessed, grinning.

"Me neither," he agreed with a soft smile.

I began stripping from my dress, not even caring that Elio was there. His eyebrows raised in surprise. I took off even my underthings and threw myself onto the bed.

"Are you . . ." he began.

I nodded, smirking at him. He beamed, immediately beginning to strip from his suit. Though he had shared a bed for the last year and a half, we had still not slept together.

When he got on the bed, I tried to climb on top of him, but he flipped me over, pinning my wrists to the bed. I squeaked in surprise.

"Will you be gentle?" I asked. "I've never--"

"Of course," he promised, chuckling darkly.

I bit my lip in anticipation, staring up at him. I gasped as I felt his cock rub against me. I whimpered as he slid in slowly. It was painful, yes, but beneath the pain was pleasure.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

      I nodded, and he let go of my wrists. I entangled my hands in his hair as he thrust in and out of me.

I moaned, wrapping my legs around his body. The angle made his cock go deeper. He grunted, his hand wrapping around my throat and squeezing slightly.

I gasped, surprised by the action. His thrusts became rougher, and I realized that I liked that. Although, I didn't like how tightly he was squeezing on my neck.

I hit his hand with mine, telling him to loosen his grip. He obliged, but pinned my wrists down to the bed again.

"Sorry," he said. "I can't get off without being a bit rough."

"Oh," I replied.

I guessed that I didn't mind much. I just shut my eyes and let the pleasure take over me. He came quickly, spilling inside of me, then rolled off of me.

"Did you cum?" he asked me.

"No," I replied.

"Oh, sorry," he said. "Can you get yourself off? I'm tired."

"Oh... okay," I nodded.