𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

this chapter is gonna have smut

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

age: 20

    Elio, Eden, and I went into town together, Eden and I laughing as we went to each stand, buying food for the grand meal we were preparing for the Solstice.

I held my new brother-in-law in my arms. Foster was the cutest thing I'd ever seen. He was three months old with red hair, brown eyes, and the most adorable little face.

Eden leaned down and cooed at her little brother, poking his nose. He pulled away from her, resting his little head on my shoulder. I pressed a kiss to the top of his head.

    As we went back to meet with Elio, I noticed a female speaking with him. She was gorgeous. Red hair, green eyes, an evergreen gown. A beautiful, white-toothed smile.

"Goodness, is this your wife?" she asked, grinning at me. "Oh, she's much prettier than you described, Elio."

    Eden didn't hide the disdain on her face as she faced the female. I forced a smile onto my face. She reminded me so much of the girls who used to pick on me when I was a child.

"Evelina," I introduced myself, shifting Foster on my hip.

"I'm Katina," she said with a curtsy.

"We grew up together," Elio explained with a genuine smile. "She's a very good friend of mine."

"Nice to meet you," I said to her, though it was a lie.

"You're much younger than I thought you'd be," she grinned, wrinkling her nose as she studied me. "I can't believe I'm meeting the other half of the Plastered Princesses."

"Shut up, Katina," Eden snapped at the girl, a sneer on my friend's face.

"Hey, I'm kidding," Katina chuckled. "I promise. I'd never disrespect my best friend's wife like that."

I didn't miss the disdain in her voice when she called me his wife. Eden didn't miss is either, because she openly glared at the female.

"We need to go, Elio," Eden said, tugging her brother away from the female. "It's almost Foster's naptime."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

     I was truly moaning.

     Elio had me on my hands and knees as he brutally fucked into me, rougher than he ever had before. His hand landed a smack on my ass that made me whimper.

    His other hand was yanking my hair back. And I loved it. I loved when he was brutal and rough with me. It was such a contrast from how he was in our everyday life.

"Gods, fuck, Elio!" I cried out as my release found me.

    He smacked my ass again as I went over to edge, shrieking my pleasure. I didn't care who heard me. It was too good to care.

    He spilled into me a moment later, then forced my body down, lifting my hips to keep any of it from spilling out.

"I told you to pull out," I snapped, yanking away from him.

"And I told you that we need to provide my father an heir," he reminded me. "You're so good with Foster. You'll be an excellent mother."

"I'm not ready," I repeated for the millionth time. He sighed, irritated.

"Fine, Eve," he scoffed, getting out of bed and pulling his clothes back on. "But when my father is complaining, don't come crying to me."

"Where are you going?" I demanded.