𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔬𝔫𝔢

lots of bad shit happens in this chapter. im sorry guys. i'm lowkey kinda nervous to post this one

.͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

age: 40

     My time with Eden was some of the only peace I ever got. Our moments together were rare, but nearly sacred.

     She was sprawled on my bed, my hands pinning her hips down as I went down on her, her moans filling my bedroom.

"Gods, Eve," she moaned, her back bowing off the bed through her orgasm.

She gasped, her hips jerking. I grinned up at her when she finished, crawling towards the girl, kissing her deeply.

I gasped as she flipped us around and pinned my arms down to the bed. She lifted my skirt and slid two fingers into me.

I whimpered. She crawled down and licked up my center. I gasped, hips bucking. She smirked, lapping at my folds.

But then the door opened.

We immediately jumped apart, me tugging my skirt down.

My husband was standing in the doorway, a shocked expression on his face.

    Eden and I both stared at him in disbelief, unsure of what to do. Pure fear ached in my chest, my body beginning to tremble no matter how hard I tried to stop it.

"I knew you were being dishonest about something," he said quietly. "But I wasn't expecting this."

"Please, Elio, I can explain--"

But he had already lost it. He advanced on me, his grip twisting in my hair. He dragged me out of the bed, not stopping as I fell to the ground with a grunt.

"You stupid little bitch!" he was screaming at me, his hand making contact with my face at every word. "I can't believe you would do this to me! I can't believe you could be so deceitful!"

Tears formed in my eyes, and as much as I tried to blink them back, I couldn't. He hadn't hit me in two years, and I had messed that up.

    He took a book from the nightstand and chucked it at me. I shrieked, hiding my face with my arms as it hit me.

Eden was frozen on the bed, tears in her eyes as she stared at her brother. He turned to her, snatching her arm and yanking her off of the bed.

"You turned her against me," he accused her.

"No, please, I didn't--" she began. He shoved her backwards until she stumbled, but managed not to fall.

"Get the fuck out, Eden!" he snapped at her.

She glanced over at me. I gave her a pleading look, but she listened to her brother and left the room, leaving me alone with him.

"I promise you, Elio, it's not what it looks like," I lied.

     Tears streamed down my face as I managed to get to my feet, going to his side.

"Oh, so you're not fucking my sister?" he demanded. I couldn't even look him in the eyes.

"You go around fucking females all the time!" I argued.

"Yes, but I do not belong to you, Eve," he snarled. "You belong to me."

"You're so fucked up," I glared.

This time, he shoved me to the ground, kicking me in the stomach. I whimpered, but had no time to protest before he gripped a chunk of my hair and yanked me to my feet. I sobbed, trying to pull away from him desperately.