𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ

It's been absolutely amazing to hang out with my best friends again. Being able to travel with them, gossip with them. It was awesome.

I sat backstage, scrolling through my phone. The show was going to start in 45 minutes, so I had time to chill.

"Hey girl!" Trinity exclaimed. I looked over at her and smiled brightly.

"Hey! What's up?" I ask, jumping off the crate that I was sitting on.

"You know Joeseph?" She asked. I scrunched my eyebrows and tilted my head a little to the side.

"The twins younger brother?" I ask.

"Yes him. So he has been in NXT for the past few years, and he's making his debut at Clash of the Castle this week!" She started explaining. I listened closely as she explained who this Joseph was like.

"That's cool! I never got to meet him before."

"He's such a sweet guy. He looks so tough but he's so nice. A little timid too."

I nodded my head along with her.

"Who y'all talking 'bout?" I heard Jon ask as the two twins approached us.

"Talking about your younger brother and how he is debuting this week." Trinity answered for me.

"Oh yeah! Can't wait!" Josh exclaimed, clapping his hands together.

꧁꧂

I laid in my hotel room, exhausted. Smackdown was amazing. It was mostly promos about clash at the castle that is tomorrow. The twins weren't having a match, but Joe was. I was all to excited for tomorrow.

My phone vibrated woke me up from my thoughts. I groaned as I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

Incoming Call: Trinity 💚

I smiled lightly before accepting the call. I propped my phone up against my pillow as Trinity's face came on screen.

"Hey girl!" She starts.

"Hey. What's up?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"Me and Rebecca are driving down to San Jose for Clash at the Castle tomorrow together. Wanna join us?"

"Who is Rebecca?" I ask.

"Oh! She's my best friend here. You might've heard of her, Becky Lynch."

She then titled the camera to her left, showing the beautiful ginger-haired woman.

"Hi! I'm Rebecca."

From the moment she talked, I was obsessed with her voice. I think it was Irish. A pretty voice with a pretty woman fits well.

"Hi! I'm Novalie. I absolutely love your voice!" I start chuckling a little.

"Aw! Thank you! Got it from my fellow Irish parents."

I giggle a little.

"I would've guessed you were Irish."

We laughed for a second before the camera turned back to Trinity. Well
specifically, both of them.

"So? Wanna carpool?" Trinity asks.

"Sure!" I smiled.

"Yay! See you tomorrow! By the way, can I give Becks your number?"

"Yeah! That's great."

"Awesome! See you tomorrow!"

"See ya!"

꧁꧂

It was officially time for clash at the castle. Samantha was going to call the first few matches and I will announce the rest, including Joe's. This was so exciting.