𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃

I stirred lightly, soon opening my eyes to the bright lights of the hospital room. I rubbed my eyes before turning my head over to look at my sweet baby boy. But I didn't see him there.

I started to slightly panic, sitting up on the bed.

"It's okay, baby. I got em." I heard Joseph's soft voice speak. I turn around and see Joseph sitting on the couch on the other side of the room, rocking Kyan in his arms. I pouted my lip on awe at the sight of my husband and son.

"I can already tell he's going to be a daddy's boy. He isn't even crying." I spoke quietly, a smile perked on my lips. He smiled lightly before sitting up from his seat, walking over to me with Kyan in his arms.

"Here... I think he wants his momma." Joseph chuckled lightly, handing me Kyan. I took him in my arms, adoring his sweet little sleeping face. I felt Joseph wrap his arm around me, looking at our little boy.

"What time is it?" I asked. Joseph looked down at his watch. "12:30. You slept in a lot." He answered.

"I mean.. yeah. Giving birth for three and a half hours is exhausting."

"I bet, so it's good you got the rest."

Joseph kissed my forehead once before leaning his head against mine. We both just sat there, admiring our baby boy.

A knock on the door caused me to break eye contact. I looked up at the door, who was shut.

"Come in." I spoke. The door opened, revealing a nurse who popped her head in.

"How are you feeling?" She asked me. I smiled and nodded my head. "I feel great." I replied.

"You do have a few visitors who want to see you. Do you want me to send them in?"

I looked up at Joseph, a bright smile on my face. I then looked back at the nurse. "Yes, please."

"Okay." She spoke before closing the door again. I looked over at Joseph.

"I'm pretty sure it's my brothers. They told me they were coming." Joseph told me. "Oh, okay. Good." I spoke. I actually really wanted to see everybody. No one was expecting for the baby to come this early.

The door opened a minute later. I saw the twins, Trinity and Mercedes walk in. They immediately had a look of awe when the saw the tiny baby in my hand. I smiled at them.

"Hey guys..." I greeted quietly.

"AHH! Momma Novalie!!" Trinity exclaimed, making her way quickly over to me. She gave me a quick hug before looking down at Kyan in my arms. She gasped at the little bundle of joy.

"Awww, he's so cute!" Mercedes cooed as she approached up next to Trinity. Jon and Josh walked up to the other side of the bed.

"How you feeling sis?" Jon asked me, rubbing my shoulder. I let out an exhausted sigh. "I'm doing much better than yesterday. I was so scared."

"Well, it's good you're feeling better now. What's this little one's name?" Josh asked, taking a better look at Kyan in my arms.

"His name is Kyan. Kyan Solofa Fatu." I said, earning bright smiles from the twins.

"You named his middle name after our pops?" Jon asked. I giggled lightly and nodded my head.

"He's so gorgeous." Trinity cooed, giving Kyan a little rub on the head.

"How did you get to the hospital? Weren't you home alone?" Jon asked me. I looked over at him.

"I was home alone when my water broke. I immediately called Michelle, and she took me here."