𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

I loved hanging out with the group. They made me feel like I was truly part of the family.

The night was amazing after that. We talked, gossiped, watched shows, drank, and played some adult card games. It was really fun.

But now, I'm walking into the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa for Hell in a Cell. The week was awesome, but now it's time to work.

Tonight I was ring announcing. I loved ring announcing, especially when Joseph has a match.

Talking about Joseph, my dad still has no idea that we are dating. We've been dating for a month now, and it's been the best month of the year so far.

I have a feeling that my dad will one- hundred percent accept the fact that I am dating Joseph. I tell him about most of the times that we've hung out, and he always listens.

I sat down in my chair, watching some superstars rehearse their entrance. I was really hyped for Hell in a Cell today. The twins and Joseph had a match against RK-Bro and McIntyre. Joe had a match against Kevin Owens.

This was Joseph's first Pay Per View on the main roster. I was happy he was doing it with his brothers as well. This whole bloodline story has been going very good.

I tap my foot along with the theme songs blaring through the arena. That's was until someone was calling my name. I turn around and see Trinity standing there. I smile brightly at her appearance.

"Hey Trin!" I exclaim. She smiled as she sat down in a chair next to me.

"Hey girl, I got some news. See the chair right behind you? Behind the barricade?" She asks. I turn around to see a huge view of empty seats behind me.

"Yeah?" I ask confusingly, looking back at her.

"Well, that seat is reserved for your lovely father."

I whip my head towards her, my eyes widened.

"Shut up. For real?" I ask in complete shock.

"Yep, decided to talk him into coming."

"Oh my god thank you!" I exclaimed while jumping off my chair and giving her a hug. She chuckled and hugged me back.

"Your welcome girly. By the way that also means you should tell him about Joseph." She said, her voice getting gradually quieter.

"Oh, girl, don't worry. I told my dad I liked him. He'll be fine with it."

"Oh! Ok! Well, I better get heading back, and you better be announcing me as the winner tonight." She yelled as she walked away.

"Your ass better win then!" I yelled back. I heard a faint laugh from her before she was far away. She had a match against Mandy Rose, so I knew she was going to win 100%.

I smiled brightly as I took my seat. I can't believe she talked my dad into this. He never liked going to concerts or shows where there is lots of people. Did he come just for me?

꧁꧂

As soon as the arena was jam-packed full, the lights started dimming, signaling that the show was starting soon.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I couldn't help but let out a smirk as I turned around. Of course, I was now face to face with my father.

"Hi dad!" I squealed, pulling him into a hug. The barricade was separating us a little, so I wasn't able to give him a full hug.

"Hey honey. I missed you." He states.

"I missed you too dad. I can't believe Trinity convinced you to come here."