ℯ𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

(OMG Solo won to Cena!
I was NOT expecting him to win tbh
But I'm happy he did :)

I rest the side of my head in my hand while poking my scrambled eggs with a fork. It was a crummy Sunday morning, and I was all alone in my house.

I needed some alone time. Away from all the drama. These past few weeks have been so hectic, and I just need a break.

I finish my breakfast a few minutes later. I put my dishes in the sink before going to take a nice, hot shower.

After that, I plopped myself down on my couch. I pull my phone out of my pocket and started scrolling through my social media.

Then I received a text from Joseph.

Joseph
Hey Novalie. How are you doing?

Novalie
I'm doing okay. It feels nice to have some alone time though

Joseph
I bet. Call me if you need anything

Novalie
I will 🙂 see you Friday 🫶

Joseph
Be safe. See you Friday

I smile before a knock on the door took me out of my thoughts. I let out a groan before shuffling over to the front door. I looked outside to see my dad standing there.

I let out a sigh and unlocked the phone door, opening it. This was the first time I was face to face since the incident with my mom.

"Hey dad...." I mumbled.

"Hey sweetie. Um.. can we talk?" He asked. I looked around and in his car to make sure my mother wasn't here. I then let out a sigh.

"Uh yeah. Come in." I said, barely above a whisper. He muffled a smile as he entered my house. I closed the door quickly behind him. I look behind me and see that he was sitting on my couch. His elbows were resting on his knees, and his head was lowered in thought.

I walk into the living room and sit down next to him. I crossed my arms over my chest, waiting for him to say something.

"I'm sorry." He said, breaking the ice. I kept my glance away from him, not baring to look him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry for bringing your mom to the show. It was stupid of me. I didn't know your mom affected you that much..."

"How? How do you know how much she hurt me? You were never home. You were always at work." I whispered. He readjusted himself in his sit and sucked in a breath.

"I talked to the twins. Jon and Josh. They um..."

He wiped his hands over his face. I fiddled with my fingers, waiting for him to explain more.

"They told me about the time they caught your mom and Noah. When you were in high school. They told me how much pain you were in. And I was informed, of course. But it didn't know it went that far. I'm sorry honey. I won't have her around anymore. I just want you to be safe."

"Thank you dad. I can't stand seeing her. And especially when I dealt with Noah a few months ago. It's just too much."

"I'm sorry sweetie. I'm so sorry. I promise I won't have her around anymore."