𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ

Tonight I was off for announcing, but of course, I still went.

It's been about a month since I got that text from Noah, and so far nothing has happened.

The boys have been keeping an eye out on me, just to be safe. Especially Joseph. He would always ask me if Noah has ever reached out to me, but he never has.

Tonight I wasn't thinking about him at all. I was just excited for this match happening tonight. The twins had a match against the Street Profits. Solo also had a match against Bobby Lashley.

I sat in the locker room all alone, eating some pretzels I packed. I was watching to monitor as the twins were making their entrance.

It was about 5 minutes later that the locker room door opened, and Trinity made her way in with Mercedes.

"Hey girlies!" I exclaim.

"Heyyy!" Trinity and Sasha sync. I chuckle lightly.

"We are heading to catering. Wanna come?" Trinity asks.

"Um, sure!" I reply. I pack away my pretzels and walk to catering with them. I was surprised that it was empty.

We found a table, soon sitting down and talking.

"So, nothing with Noah yet?" Mercedes asks. I shook my head.

"Nope. At this point I feel like it was just a scam."

"Whoever did that just made a dick move." Trinity said. I nod my head.

We sat and ate for another 20 minutes before the girls had to go do a segment. I sat there in catering all by myself, just scrolling through my phone. It was quiet. Uncomfortably quiet.

But it was just quiet enough to hear any sort of commotion. In which I heard footsteps. I was assuming that it was Jon and Josh, because they love to sneak up on me and scare the living hell out of me. I'm not falling for it this time.

I then felt a tap on my shoulder. Wow. They didn't actually scare me this time.

"Wow, I'm surprised you guess didn't try give me a-"

I froze in my spot when I turned around. That was not Jon or Josh. I think you guys can guess who it was...

Noah.

Why was he here? That's what I just kept asking myself. Why?

That grim smile that was plastered on his face sent me shivers. The way his taller body looked me down was invasive.

I took a deep breath. What do I do? He isn't even saying anything.

"Noah." I spoke. He just kept looking me.

"Novalie. Haven't seen you in a hot minute."

I scoff and roll my eyes. I could tell that he was "confused" on why I wasn't screaming and running for my life like my 17 year old self would do.

"What do you want?" I ask, crossing my arms. He turned his head around, checking if anyone was around.

"I mean, you. Obviously. You think I would've forgotten about you for all those years? There wasn't one day that I haven't thought about you Novalie."

I cringed hard.

"What the hell is your problem?" I raise my voice.

"Your my problem Novalie. Your the one I want. I need. I just used your mom. I used her to get closer to you." He explains. My head was spinning like the earth spinning around the sun. What is this man saying?