𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋ℯ

I was currently backstage, getting ready for an interview with Becky. It's been 9 months now since Joseph's injury, and he is able to walk on it. Although, he isn't doing any intense workouts, from what I have seen.

I puffed up my hair a little and flattened my dress tight to my body. I saw Becky standing a few feet away from me, ready for this interview. The cameras were all set up and the cameramen got in their spots.

"Action!"

I smiled and looked in the camera, bringing the microphone to my mouth.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the Women's World Champion, Becky Lynch."

I heard the crowd cheer as she stepped into frame. She was going to be taking about her feud that she is having with Bayley right now.

"So Becky, last week, Bayley made it very clear to you and all of us that she wants to take your Women's World championship. Do you have any thoughts on that?"

"Well, Novalie, I do. Every time someone becomes champ, like me, she goes running to Pearce and begging for a match. If she doesn't get what she wants, she'll just do it anyway. I know Bayley. I've known her for 10 years. I know what she's like deep down, bad guy or not. So, she can do all she wants to try to get my title, but I got some things up my sleeve, and she's gonna never wanna mess with the man again."

Becky smirks at me before walking off with the title slung over her shoulder. I stood there with a small smile until the cameras were cut. Tonight's smackdown was gonna be awesome. Money in the Bank was coming up, and the twins had a match against Damian and Finn.

The thing was, is that Dominik was getting himself involved into the game, hitting cheap shots on the twins all the time. The twins have been getting super annoyed about this. But then, when they were having a promo, Adam Pearce came out to the ring.

"Okay! Enough of this!" He screamed. I watched the monitor closely with Trinity by my side.

"I'm so sick and tired of this happening every week. Fights break out that are never supposed to happen. So you know what Dominik? At Money in the Bank, it's going to be a six-man tag team match! Dominik, Finn, and Damian bs Jimmy and Jey, and another partner of their choosing. Jimmy, Jey... if you don't find a partner by this Saturday before Money in the Bank, then it's a handicapped match."

Me and Trin look at each other with shocked faces. That's just unfair. Pearce should've just suspended Dom or banned him from ringside for matches or promos. Now he is getting thrown into the match and the twins have the disadvantage if they don't find a partner?

"That's bullshit." Trinity states, bringing me out of my thoughts. I hummed and nodded my head.

"That is so stupid. No one would wanna team up with them. Joe already has a match against Brock Lesnar, so he couldn't be it. Joseph is out with an injury, so it can't be him. Who they hell do they have left?" I groan, putting my head in my hands.

"I don't know sis. I don't know."

꧁꧂

It was currently Money in the Bank, and as of right now, it was a 2 on 3 match. The twins found no luck in finding another partner. They were pacing around backstage, clearly anxious for this match. They didn't want to make a fool of themselves, due to them being the tag team champs.

I sat down in the times keepers area, bobbing my leg up and down. I fiddled with the microphone in my hands, waiting for this match to start.