𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ

꧁꧂

"Wow. Look at him..." I mumbled to my husband, who was sitting right next to me. The crowd cheered loudly for our son who was taking over his match in the ring. His ability to fly off the top ropes, his ability to get up when's he's been knocked down, is all amazing.

Joseph had a shimmer in his eyes, watching his 23 year old son pick up the victory after pinning his opponent. The crowd started chanting his name, earning a bright smile from his face. The ref raised his hand in victory, in which me and Joseph started applauding him.

Kyan looked over at us, his smile growing even bigger. He pointed at his father honorably, causing the crowd to clap for the former WWE superstar. We then watched Kyan roll out of the ring and head back up the barricade, slapping fans hands along the way. I looked over at Joseph, giving each other nods before standing up from our seats, heading out of the crowd. We maneuvered our way through the hallways and to the backstage area.

We both approached the appropriate locker room, knocking on the door twice. We heard some commotion coming from the other end before the door was opened, revealing our son.

"Hey mom! Hey dad!" Kyan exclaimed, giving Joseph a hug first. He then gave one to me as well.

"You looked amazing out there, Kyan. I'm proud of you." Joseph explained proudly, giving him a slap on his shoulder. Kyan let out a chuckle, moving his hair out of his face.

"Thanks dad. I did kind of butcher a move early on in the match."

"But that's okay. Everyone has their own little mishaps that happen. It's okay." I explained, rubbing his shoulder. He looked over at me, nodding his head.

"Well, we just came to tell you how great you did tonight. Everyone was entertained with your tactics. Good job, son." Joseph said. Kyan smiled.

"Thanks guys. I'll see you tommorow. I'm coming home for a few days to help Kayla with her wrestling." He said, referring to his younger sister. I smiled and nodded.

"That sounds great. We will see you tomorrow, sweetheart." I assured, giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"See you tomorrow mom. See you tomorrow dad."

"See you tomorrow, son." Joseph finished before we left Kyan. We walked hand in hand out of the building, keeping a comfortable silence between us.

"I'm happy our children decided to keep up our legacy." Joseph started. I let out a little smile, looking up at my husband, nodding my head with pure agreement.

"Me too, and what makes it better is that they enjoy doing it. It makes me happy knowing that they're happy doing it." I explained. Joseph nodded his head, pulling me closer to him. I smiled even more at the embrace, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I love you Nova. You and the kids are the best things that has ever happened to me." Joseph admitted, then placing a kiss on my head. I hummed in awe, grabbing Joseph a little tighter.

"Aw, I love you too babe. I love you and our two children in which you gave me." I replied. He smiled at me, soon placing a short, passionate kiss on my lips. My heart pounded for this man, and that will never stop. Ever.

I was pulled out of my romantic thoughts when my phone started buzzing in my purse. I dug my hand through my bag, pulling out my phone. I look down at it, seeing that my sis in-law was calling me. I grinned, answering the phone and putting it on speaker.

"Hello Mrs Trinnnn!" I greeted, then hearing her faint chuckles from the other line.

"Hey Nova. How ya doing?" She asked.

"I'm doing great. Me and Joseph are just leaving the arena. We came and watched Kyan wrestle."

"Matter 'a fact, that's what I called y'all for. I was watching Kyan on NXT, and he looked great y'all. Like, he was spot on. Joseph did an amazing job training him." Trinity acknowledged. I looked up at Joseph, who was flexing his muscles, causing me to let out a chuckle.

"Thanks Trin. Got taught by the best." Joseph explained to Trinity, causing all of us to giggle.

"Sure did. Well, keep up the hard work. I bet Kayla gonna be in 'dat ring in no time".

"I hope so. Kyan said he was gonna hang out with her tommorow and train with her."

"Ooh! That's great! Can't wait to see my girl in the ring-"

"Trin! Get yo' fine ass off that couch and help me with the laundry!" I heard Jon yell through Trinity's phone. Me and Joseph let out some laughter, seeing Trinity knit her brows and look behind her.

"I'm on a call with Nova right now. Do the damn laundry yourself!" Trinity yelled back, causing me to shake my head in disbelief.

"Ooh wait! Lemme' come say hi to Novalie!" Jon spoke before I saw him enter into the camera view. I smiled and waved.

"Hi Jon!" I greeted. Joseph smiled and waved at his brother through the phone.

"Wassup y'all. How y'all doing?" He asked.

"We doin' good. Just finished watching Kyan wrestle." Joseph explained.

"Ah, nice. We need y'all over sometime soon. I miss y'all's annoying asses."

"Shut up Jon!" I whined, causing him to laugh.

"I'm jus' playin. But for real, come over some time soon. I miss y'all."

"Okay, we will find a time to come over soon." I explained, earning a smile from Jon.

"Cool, now, imma hang up the phone for Trin so she can help me with the damn laundry-"

"No Jon!-" Trinity scolded right before the call ended. I looked at Joseph, and both us laughed in disbelief. I can't believe Jon still acts like a child. He's crazy.

"Alright, let's get home. I'm tired." I said with a tired sigh. Joseph nodded his head, before we continued walking hand in hand back to our car.

The whole car ride home was a comfortable quietness, but our hands intertwined with one another's. I would occasionally take glances at my man, soaking in his attractiveness when he drove. I do it every time.

Once we got home, I placed my purse down on the counter before heading straight for the shower. I did all my bedtime necessities before crawling into bed. I pulled the blanket up to my chin, stretching my legs out.

I soon felt the bed sink down next to me. I opened one eye, seeing Joseph crawl into bed next to me. My lips formed a smile. I shifted closer to him, resting my head on his chest. I felt him wrap his muscular arm around me, placing a soft kiss on my head.

"Goodnight Novalie. I love you." He whispered, rubbing his arm soothingly on my back. I smiled, lifting up my head and kissing his cheek.

"I love you too, Joseph." I spoke, then laying my head back down on his chest. We both then fell asleep, intertwined in each others warmth, comfort, and love.

THE END!

Wow.

The book is over! I can't believe it y'all!

I already started making another book. It is called 'Since Day 1'. Lucky for y'all, it's a Jey Uso story!

I might make another Solo story later, but for now, I'm focusing on my newer book!

Thank y'all for the love and support!!

(btw: NAOMI IS OFFICIALLY BACK IN WWE! IM DEFINITELY FEELING THE GLOW YALL!)

🎉 You've finished reading ℳ𝓎 𝒮𝓉𝓇ℯℯ𝓉 ℱ𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉ℯ𝓇 ꨄ 𝒮ℴ𝓁ℴ 𝒮𝒾𝓀ℴ𝒶 𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓎 🎉