𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃

"That should be it." I said as I looked at the multiple cardboard boxes that were filling up Joseph's living room. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed scissors out from one of the pull out drawers. I walked over to one of the boxes, slicing the tape on the top in half.

"You don't have to put everything away right now, baby." Joseph said, walking over to me. I let out a sigh and looked up at him.

"Babe, my boxes are taking up your whole ass living room. I wanna get this done as soon as possible so you have your living room again."

I continued opening the boxes, letting Joseph stand there watching me. I heard a quiet sigh come from his mouth before I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I let out a squeal as he picked me up from the ground, swooping me off my feet.

"Joseph!" I exclaimed as he walked over to his bedroom. He plopped me down on the bed, soon resting on his side next to me.

"Novalie. Take a break. You don't need this all done today." He spoke, removing the strand of hair that was hanging in front of my face. I let out a sign of defeat and rested my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry. I just want this to get done as soon as possible."

"I know baby. But just relax now. We can start again tomorrow." He said, taking his fingers and rubbing them through my hair gently. I nodded my head lightly and hug my arms around him.

"Okay." I mumbled. I closed my eyes as Joseph placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I couldn't wait to start this next chapter together. With the greatest man ever.

꧁꧂

It was an early Friday morning, and Joseph was currently at the arena, going over his entrance and promo for the night. And for me, I was getting changed into a nice set of workout clothes, getting ready to go hit the gym.

I pulled my white tank top over my head before grabbing my purse and water bottle. I grabbed the hotel key card before leaving the room. I headed down to the lobby and headed down to the gym that was right down the block.

I enter the gym, immediately hit with a whoosh of the cool air. I sighed with pleasure before heading over to the lockers. I put my purse in the locker before locking it up and going to an unoccupied yoga mat. I looked at myself in the mirror in front of me, doing my workout stretches.

My body felt fresh and warm, which was a good sign. I grabbed my water bottle and headed over to an empty rack. I adjusted the height of the bar to the appropriate height. I then slid on a 45lb plate on each side of the bar, then adding 10 to each side. I took a deep breath before walking under the bar, letting it rest comfortably on the top of my back.

I lifted the bar up, taking a step back. I pinched my lips together as I started performing my squats. I could see the muscles on my thighs start to mold around my skin perfectly.

As I was one my fourth and final set, I felt the pain in my legs really starting to kick in. I felt them starting the shake slightly, fighting to lift my body and the 155lb bar up to a regular stance.

I was able to push my legs straight, immediately setting the bar back down in the rack. I wiped the sweat drips that were racing down my forehead like the water droplets that race down your car window.

My attention was drawn to a woman who was doing squats on the rack next to me. She was unbelievably pretty. She had curves in all of the right places, and her body was shaped perfectly. She wasn't wearing any makeup, and she still looked beautiful. But what really stuck out was the piece of jewelry that was shimmering brightly on her left hand.

Just seeing that made me go into deep thought. Deep thought about me and Joseph. We have been together for nearly two years. We have brought up marriage very few times, but from what it seems like, Joseph wants to propose to me at some point. But now, I'm getting a little impatient.