𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍

It was a beautiful night in Las Vegas. There was no wind. The temperature was perfect. The lights in the city were beaming. It was beautiful.

Friday Night Smackdown was on tomorrow, so I decided that me and Joseph should get some alone time together, so we headed out to eat at this beautiful restaurant across the street.

The waiter placed us down on the terrace outside. The whole scenery was stunning. Not to mention Joseph was in the scene as well.

"Thanks for coming out with me tonight." I say as the set my purse on the ground next to my feet. I felt Joseph take my left hand that was sitting on the table into his, rubbing gentle circles on the top of my palm.

"Of course baby. I would do anything to spend time with you." He answered sincerely. He raised my hand to his mouth and placed a gentle kiss on it. I smiled at his love towards me.

"So, I wanted to ask you a question." He stated as he placed my hand gently down on the table.

"Okay." I say, unknowingly. He takes a deep breath before taking a sip of his water.

"We have been together for over a year. 15 months. And it's been amazing traveling with you to all of these pay per views and shows around the nation. In some different countries too. But, I wanna know if... you would wanna move in with me?"

I sat there silent in thought. Moving in with Joseph? That sounds amazing. He does own his own house in Tampa, close to his parents and siblings. But I don't wanna just invade his home. We aren't even engaged yet.

"Joseph I- I love the offer. I would love to move in with you. But, I don't want to just move in and take up your space." I admit quietly. I heard him let out a soft sigh.

"Baby. I'm asking you to move in with me. I'm asking you to share my home with me. I want my home to be yours too. I love you Novalie, and I have no doubt that one day I'm going to marry you."

My cheeks blushed a pink color, and a little smile left my face. It felt amazing knowing that Joseph wants to marry me in the future.

"And this is a step towards that. So, I just want a simple yes or no. Whatever you want."

I bit my cheek with a smile. I look up at him, and he looks more sincere than ever. I love how polite and loyal he is to me. I could definitely see this working out. I think I went down the right road.

"Okay. I will move in with you Joseph. I would love to."

I leaned over the table and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. I watched as a pleasant smile appeared on his face. I can't wait for us to take this next step together. I hope we get to the step where he gets down on one knee...

꧁꧂

After that talk with Joseph, I've been happier than ever. My mood has changed dramatically, and I've just been overall happy.

But today, I was going to hang out with Michelle back at home. She had a concert in Pensacola, so I figured that I could spend some time at home and also attend her concert.

I let the security guard scan my backstage pass before walking through the hallways to find my best friend. I eventually found her getting glammed up by some of her makeup artists.

"Oh my god Michelle you look so pretty!" I exclaimed as I skidded over to her. Her eyes gazed over to mine, and a smile appeared on her face.

"Nova! I'm so glad you could make it! Come, sit." She said, patting the open chair next to her. I nodded my head before sitting down on the cushioned chair next to her.

"So, what's been up with you these past few weeks?" She asked as she let the makeup artist apply her eyeshadow.

"Nothing much, same 'ol work. Joseph is finally back in the ring kicking ass, so I'm super happy for him."

"Aw, that's great. How are y'all doing?"

"Great. As always. About a week ago we went out to lunch together and he asked me something."

Michelle opened her eyes and looked over at me when her makeup artist finished her eyes.

"Are y'all engaged?" She asked, technically squealing. My eyes go wide and I quickly shake my head.

"No! No. He wouldn't ask me to marry him at a restaurant bro. At least I don't think so."

"Oh okay. Carry on then."

"So we were having a nice lunch, when he then started explaining how he loves to travel with me to all of these different places for work. And he proposed the idea of moving in with him."

Michelle looked over at me with a sheepish grin.

"Ain't no way. Really?"

"Yeah. I said yes."

Michelle happily clapped her hands together, making me jump.

"As you should girl! I'm so excited for you!" She exclaimed as her rubbed my knee with her hand. I smiled and leaned my head on her shoulder.

"I literally can't wait. I'm so in love with that man and I can't wait to take this step in our relationship."

"Aww, girl you mad in love!"

I lower my head with a grin, hiding my excitement. I can't wait to start this next step with Joseph. My man. The love of my life.

BRUH

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. I've been SO busy with school, wrestling practice, and wrestling tournaments.

This is just something short to at least update.

And I'm so mad Jey lost to Seth :( he should've won for Umaga. But I guess HHH has other plans.

Yeeeet