𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃

"Because I love him!"

I earned shocked glares from both of the men, but mostly Joseph.

"I love him Noah! Think about you! Have you ever loved someone? Have you ever had that feeling that you've never had with anyone else before? Where you feel like you can be yourself without being ashamed of it! 'Cause I certainly do when I hang out with Joseph. I know you want me! I know you "love" me, but if you really did, you wouldn't be threatening me and my friends! So right now, please think about what your doing and make a damn change! Let go of him and put the knife down. Please..."

Noah stood still, speechless. I started breathing fairly fast with fear and exhaustion. I then let out a sigh when I saw the knife fall from his hands and clank on the concrete sidewalk. Joseph was staring at me with shock. I eventually calmed down when I heard sirens blaring behind me. Police came rushing out of the car and ran to Noah, immediately putting him in handcuffs. Oh my god, this is finally over.

Noah was taken away in an police car, but he didn't even seem to be fighting with the officers. He looked back at me with one more look before he was pushed into the back of the car. I let out a long held breath before turning around to Joseph. When I looked at him, that's when it hit me. If I didn't say anything, he could've been killed.

I ran up to him and engulfed him in a tight hug. Light sobs came from my mouth as his grip on my tightened up. He stayed like that for a little. Just holding each other.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry I got you involved in this!" I cried into his chest.

"Novalie..." he whispered. I lifted my head off from his shoulder, looking into his eyes. His sincere eyes.

He slowly lowered his head down, leaning his forehead against mine. He stopped there, letting out light breaths that I could feel against my face. I felt his hands softly rubbing against my hips. I took a nervous gulp before looking into his eyes.

He cupped my face gently with his hands before suddenly pressing his lips against mine. I immediately felt fireworks exploding in my body. I smile against his lips as he deepened it a little more. I felt my body just relax. His soft lips against mine felt so right.

I gently pull away, looking into his eyes once more. I start smiling again before letting out some sweet chuckles. Joseph smiles before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He whispers in my ear. I feel my cheeks grow even pinker.

"Me too." I reply back. I was immediately pulled into another hug. I relaxed from my tenseness from the warmth and comfort of his body.

"Can I call you mine?" He whispers. I grin softly and look up at him.

"I'm yours now, Joseph."

꧁꧂

"I'll see you tomorrow." I say to Joseph as I stand by my hotel door.

"See you tomorrow Novalie." He replied quietly. I grin before placing a little kiss on his lips. I give him a gentle rub on his cheek before going into my room and closing the door. Once it closed, I leaned up against the wall with a smile, slowly falling down to the floor. I can't believe what happened.

Joseph is officially mine. I can call him my boyfriend. I felt on top of the world.

I squeal quietly as I place my hands in front my mouth. I truly can't wait to start this journey with him. But thing is... how is everyone going to react?

I take off my shoes before hopping in the shower. After, I put on my pajamas and climb into bed. I plug my phone in before snuggling under the covers.

I look at my phone seeing that I received one text from my now boyfriend. I smile and open the message.