𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇

I flop on my bed, exhausted for no reason. Some days I just feel like I have no energy to do anything. But when I just lay in bed all day, I feel like almost sick.

I grab my phone that was laying on my bed.

"Shit." I whispered to myself when I saw that I got 5 missed calls from Michelle. I quickly FaceTime her, waiting for her to answer. Her face pops up about 4 rings later.

"Hey girly!"

"Hey are you okay?" I ask. She furrows her eyebrows.

"Uh... yeah. Why?"

"Well I got 5 missed fucking calls from you!"

"Oh. Yeah. I was just bored."

I groan and shove my face in my pillow, hearing her laugh from the other side of the line.

"I wanted to call in and ask how you like your job so far. Did you meet up with Jon and Josh?"

"Yeah, it's amazing. It feels so good to be by them again."

"I bet. So.. anything new?"

Us two stay silent. I was thinking, and she was waiting for my answer.

"Yeah actually." I said before going silent.

"Well don't just say yeah and sit their quiet. Tell me!" Michelle pleads.

"I met the twins' younger brother."

Her jaw drops, while her lips are sealed together, if you know what I mean.

"Well, what does he look like? Is he nice?"

"Um, he's very shy. But he seems super nice." I explain.

"Aaaaand???" She says exaggerating. I huff with a chuckle and roll my eyes.

"Yes, he's not a bad looking guy." I admit, feeling my cheeks heating up.

"Oooo girl, your cheeks are rosey!" She points out while squealing.

"Shut up!"

She chuckles slightly.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

"What are you talking about? I don't have a crush on the guy-"

I was cut off by her hanging up. I let out a muffled groan as I shoved my face in a pillow.

After a short nap, I woke up starving. I got out of bed and walked to the little refrigerator that was in the hotel room. I open it up only to see a small pack of grapes that I packed. I let out a huff as I grab them out, shutting the little door. I walk over to my bed and sit on it, leaning my back up against the backboard.

I grab the tv remote that was sitting right next to me, turning on the tv. I popped a grape in my mouth as I logged onto my Peacock account. I go to the search bar and search up NXT. I was interested in getting to know how Joseph fights, and what his gimmick is.

I play an episode, leaning back and popping more grapes in my mouth. I watched as Gunther and his two buddies Ludwig Kaiser and Giovanni Vinci, the NXT tag team champs, stood in the ring. Gunther was talking about some stuff about god who knows?

Then music started to play. The small titantron read "Solo Sikoa." I smiled a little. Then my jaw drops when he walks out.

He has such a good acting face. His eyes glare at Gunther as he walks down the tiny ramp, stopping halfway.

"Yo, we get it." He starts. I feel my face start to heat up a little.

He puts the microphone to his mouth, but lowers it when he started hearing "uso!" chants through the small arena. Some people were even putting the ones up. That was so cool.