𝓈𝒾𝓍

This week, the whole bloodline had a week off, including me. It was the perfect week because it was the week that Michelle was having her first show.

(Disclaimer! Some of the songs that Michelle sings are made from other artists, but we are going to say she made them up! I'm not plagiarizing!)

I invited everyone to come the the show, including Becky and Mercedes. Joseph was also coming too, which I was happy about.

The girls were at my house getting ready for the night. I was currently finishing off my makeup for the first tour of hers. I was so unbelievably excited. I can't wait to see my best friend so what she loves.

The cool thing is that she doesn't even know that I'm coming, or the Joe and the twins are coming. She knows them due to me being close to them, and she got along with them very well.

"You almost done girl?" Trinity groans from outside of the bathroom.

"Yeah! Just a second!" I grab my purse and quickly apply my lip gloss before heading out of the bathroom.

Mercedes, Trinity, and Becky stood there with their jaws dropped.

"Girl you look STUNNING!" Trinity exclaims while giving me a hug.

"Aw thank you Trin!"

꧁꧂

Once she came out on the stage, everyone cheered. She looked stunning. The black skinny dress really fit her well.

"Damn, she looks good!" Jon said in a non-flirty way.

"I know right!" I yell back. Once the music started to play, the cheering grew louder.

"I HATE THAT STUPID OLD PICKUP TRUCK YOU NEVER LET ME DRIVE!" Me and the girls sang. I turn my head to the left to see Joseph just standing there with a smile looking at me, nodding his head to the beat of the music.

"C'mon! Sing!" I exclaim. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"I'm not a singing guy." He admits. I groan at his response.

"Aww, your no fun!"

I turned back around and continued to sing my heart out. I at least had the girls to sing with.

Once the concert ended, our group was waiting in the lobby for Michelle. Almost everyone has left by now. The girls stood by my right while the guys stood by my left.

"Your friend has an amazing voice!" Mercedes said. I smile and nod my head.

"I know right? It's so cool to see her up their accomplishing her dreams." I smile.

"Aye Nova!" Jon called out. I looked over at him.

"What?" I ask.

"Look."