Chapter 1.

Luna

Level: 1/80

Class: Kungfu Master

Weapon: Rusty Boots and Rusty Gauntlets.

With an impatient huff, Luna found a moment's respite under the shade of a tree. She had inexplicably found herself in the realm of Arcadia, her excitement palpable. "I hope my adventure remains uninterrupted," she mused aloud, voicing her fervent wish for undisturbed exploration. Rising to her feet, Luna's determination surged. "Here, there are no rigid guidelines or structured lessons. To become more formidable, one simply needs to vanquish foes and accomplish missions," she proclaimed, her anticipation evident in her words. A gleeful smile graced Luna's face as she dashed towards the verdant bushes, fully aware of her unfamiliar surroundings. The realization that she now existed within a game world, where the most skilled players could wield boundless power, filled her with exhilaration. "The more adversaries you conquer and objectives you fulfill, the swifter your ascent through the levels," she mused, understanding the key to growth in this extraordinary realm.

Amidst the lush forest, an unexpected sight emerged: a training dummy. Luna was momentarily taken aback by the unusual presence of such a device in a woodland setting. "Why would they place a training dummy in the heart of the forest? This place was supposed to be teeming with mobs," she wondered aloud, briefly puzzled by the incongruity. However, Luna's determination remained unwavering. She recognized the significance of her mission and was eager to reap the rewards that lay ahead. "It doesn't matter," she declared, her focus resolute. "As long as I secure my rewards." Coming to a halt in front of the training dummy, Luna displayed her combat prowess with a swift and powerful kick to its skull. Her strikes followed, pummeling the dummy's torso with precision and skill. Her final move, known as the "Deadly Strike," was unleashed upon the dummy's head, causing the training apparatus to disintegrate into nothingness, leaving her ready to take on whatever challenges this unique world had in store.

The "Deadly Strike" technique boasts a formidable advantage over standard punches, as it inflicts significantly higher damage. Furthermore, it possesses the ability to execute critical attacks, bypassing the opponent's defenses with a precision that ensures its effectiveness in battle.

Luna's keen eyes caught sight of various items scattered on the ground. "Loot? This truly is a game," she marveled, her realization unfolding before her. Leaning down, she picked up a seemingly discarded bag, and to her surprise, a holographic screen materialized before her, displaying a list of the items she had acquired. "An inventory system! How convenient," she remarked, her excitement palpable. Among the newly acquired items were a worn, rusty boot and a small cache of coins. Luna's current equipment was visibly detailed on the left side of the inventory screen. Upon noticing the rusty boots, she nodded and, with a flick of her hand, closed the inventory, already content with her existing footwear.

As Luna diligently dispatched the training dummies in her vicinity, the rewarding chime of experience points echoed, propelling her progress toward leveling up. Her focused concentration was suddenly interrupted by a piercing scream, emanating from the depths of the forest. A look of concern furrowed her brow as she pondered the source of the distressing sound. "What in the world is that? Could someone be in peril, struggling against a menacing creature?" Luna mused aloud, her sense of duty compelling her to take action. Swiftly discarding the dummies, she sprinted in the direction of the anguished cry, her determination solidifying her resolve to become a hero in this new and enigmatic world.

A group of goblins encircled a young man, and the sight caught Luna's attention, leaving her taken aback. "Goblins? How can you struggle against a mere handful of goblins?" she exclaimed, her surprise evident. Both the man and the goblins turned their gaze toward Luna, who met their collective scrutiny with unyielding determination. Without hesitation, the goblins charged at Luna, seeking to confront the unexpected intruder. Luna, undaunted, swiftly engaged them using her worn, rusted equipment, demonstrating her combat proficiency as she efficiently dispatched the creatures with precision and skill.