Chapter 3.

Luna found herself in a state of profound bewilderment upon encountering this enigmatic individual who appeared to be the boss. To steady herself, she hastily seized a nearby branch, her grip tightening as she observed Kelvin and Frank locked in a fierce struggle against the mysterious figure concealed beneath a hood.

"Your turn, Spirit." Spirit appeared beside Luna and charged toward the hooded man. As Luna sprinted toward the man, Frank warned her that his weapons were covered in poison. She grabbed one of Kelvin's arrows from the ground, cast an 'ignite' spell on it, and threw it at the man. The arrow was engulfed in flames as it headed toward the man. Luna also cast the 'ignite' spell on Spirit, causing it to transform into a blazing wolf. She then ordered Spirit to eliminate the man.

The man dodged the arrow and jumped into the air when Spirit tried to bite its leg. He launched the blade at Spirit, and it pierced it. The man's sword melted as soon as it made contact with Spirit. This surprised the man. Luna was shocked when she saw the man's expression. He was not supposed to express anything since he was just a non-playing character. Luna discarded the thought and grabbed the man. The man looked at her with a surprised look.

"They made this look so real." She said and raised the man into the air. Luna slammed him into the ground. The man let out a crying sound. He used all his strength to pull Luna to the ground and retreated. Luna quickly got up again and went after him. 'Heaven's Call' She murmured. Spirit howled. A ring of flames ignited around the man. It then shot up into the sky. The man began to scream. He was being burned by the flames. He attempted to come out, but the ring had a barrier around it that prevented him. "Wow," Luna said. She watched as the flames began to burn the trees. "One more attack and I got him." She said. Luna had no idea what was about to happen.

"Burning Soul" She exclaimed. Her body turned to fire. Luna reached the man within a second and punched him into the ground. She punched and punched multiple times. She then cast 'Heaven's Call' again. This second attack drained her energy. She was breathing heavily. The man was lying on the ground. Most of his body has been burnt. He tried to grab Luna's leg. She punched him again and retreated. "How is he still alive?" She questioned.

Frank cast a shield on Luna when a woman attempted to stab her. "This boss is mine. Thank you for wasting your energy on it but I'm going to take it. Sorry." She said in a mocking tone and dashed toward the dying man. Luna attempted to go after her but she felt a strong killing intent. This made Luna back away. The man transformed into a different person. The pressure around him became so strong that Luna was unable to stand.

"This guy is only a level 10 boss. Why is it so strong?" Kelvin said when he reached Luna. He and Frank both came to stand beside her.

"The stronger the boss, the better the rewards," Luna said. She commanded Frank to heal her and he did as he was told. The lady stared at the new boss with terror in her eyes. Her knees became weak from fear.

"Don't tell me you are going to fight this boss alone," Frank said. Luna gave her a questioning look and asked if they were not going to help her. "I assumed you were some rash individual who charges into battle without considering the consequences."

The man summons a large sword in his hand. 

Danger: Escape into the air!

Frank and Kelvin immediately escaped into some trees. Luna was thinking about how to battle the man hence she failed to read the message. The man swung his huge sword across the ground. This action set fire to the trees in the forest. The whole place began to burn. "This flames won't affect me." As soon as the words left her mouth, Luna's body returned to normal. She huffed when she realized what had happened. Frank and Kelvin stepped back, asking each other whether Luna was okay.