Chapter 17

Vera

I'm staring into Santiago's eyes which are screaming murder. The initial shock has worn off and now I'm just pissed off.

He has a girlfriend and he's mad I'm dancing with a guy. Fuck him. I don't break eye contact as I put away my phone. I turn towards the guy I was dancing with and grind on him.

I can feel Santiago's eyes burning into me. The guy is gripping onto my hips and grinding back. He suddenly goes still, his hands drop like they're weighted and he's completely off of me.

I turn and see the guy retreating and Santiago glaring at him. And god, if looks could kill, he'd be 12 feet under and decaying.

Santiago's attention turns to me. I set my jaw not cowering under his gaze.

"Did you think I was bluffing?" He mutters but I can hear him loud and clear over the music and people.

"Santiago, honestly I don't give a fuck about what you were doing. What you should've done was mind your business." It looks as if I slapped Santiago. Clearly no one has ever talked to him like that, glad I was the first.

"What, your girlfriend has never talk to you like that?" His jaw goes hard as he stares at me.

"She's not my girlfriend. She's just a girl who's clingy." I look in his eyes to see if he's lying, but I can't tell. I feel like he's telling the truth, yet there's still a shred of me that's apprehensive.

He closes the gap between us. His scent infiltrates my senses, he's so close I have to look up to see his eyes, so close that when I take a deep breath my chest touches his.

"I only want you, so believe me when I tell you, if I ever see you dancing with another man, he's dead and you're going to be fucked senseless." My breath is caught in my throat at his last words. Fucked senseless. I bite my lip as my heart accelerates. I utter two words that could either be my demise or sweet heaven.

"Show me." The last thread of his self control snaps as his lips smash against mine. Heat spreads all throughout my body and settles in between my thighs. His fingers lock into my hair pulling at it making a whimper slip from my lips.

Santiago's arm pins me flush against him. I moan when I feel his arousal on my thigh. I rub him over his pants pulling a groan from his lips.

"Si la gente no estuviera aquí, te follaría ahora mismo." I gasp as Santiago's hand leaves my hair and molds my ass into his hand. (If people weren't here, I'd fuck you right now.)

"Tell your friends you are leaving. Be out front in 5 minutes or I won't let you cum." I almost collapse on the floor from the instant loss of Santiago's body. I blink heavily as I watch him walk away, trying to get out of the cloud of lust I was just in.

This isn't right on so many levels. Old Vera would use the common sense she has a walk away. Old Vera also doesn't know how good only his lips just did. 'Imagine what else he could do.'

I make up my mind and go to find Mila or Jasper. I find Mila at the bar.

"Hey, I'm going to head out early." I say trying to wrap up this conversation quickly.

"Why? Where are you going? Who are you going with?" Jesus Christ, Mila now is not the time for you to be all mama bear.

"It doesn't matter. On a time crunch. I'll be fine, promise." She scrunches her eyebrows and narrows her eyes at me.

"I guess, you still have your location on, right?" I nod my head, ask her to congratulate Milo again for me, and make my way to the exit.

I walk out and spot Santiago in a limo with a driver. I get in and he looks up at me, a slight haze of desire in his eyes, and a still very prominent hard-on.

"You cut it real close. 4 minutes and 42 seconds." I gape at him.

"You timed me?" He smirks at me.

"Of course I did. I'm trying to make it apparent to you that when I say something I mean it." His words make shivers go down my spine and the heat deep in my stomach burn hotter.

"Why are we in a limo?" I change the subject, but it gets pulled right back to our previous conversation.

"Because I have certain, activities to attend to so I am unable to drive." I swallow slowly before asking the question bubbling up my throat.

"What activities?" I smirk pulls on his pink lips as he licks them.

"I can show you better than I can tell you."