Chapter 18

Vera

My heart feels like it's about to explode. I'm across from Santiago and he's just staring at me. His gazes goes from my thighs, my breasts, my lips, then my eyes.

Like he's contemplating where to start. "Come here." His voice comes out lustful, husky. I go to his side of the limo and as I'm about to just sit next to him, he grabs me by my waist and makes me straddle his lap. I let out a small squeal of shock as I'm sat directly on his arousal.

"Have you ever done this before, Mi Luz?" I have twice but neither felt good. The first was to just get it done and over with, the second was to see if it's always that bad. It showed me it probably was, so I just started keeping myself company. But with Santiago it's different, he's older, more experienced, and just his voice makes me throb. Neither of the past guys could do that before.

I nod my head and bite my lip. He nods dragging his finger up my thigh. The hem of my dress is around my waist, exposing my panties to him. They're black lace.

"Were you expecting someone to see these tonight?" I pull in a shaky breath as his finger inches closer to my cunt. "Answer me." I try to focus on his words.

"No." I barely mumble out. I feel his other hand being buried in my hair then tugged at, making my head jerk back.

"I don't believe you." He releases my hair and before I can tilt my head to look at him, he's ripping my panties. I gasp as cold air hits my cunt. "Oh, tan mojada, solo para mí." Santiago brings his thumb to play with my bundle of nerves. Making a strangled moan leave me. I buck on his thumb and it makes him go faster.
(Oh, so wet, just for me.)

I chase my high until I feel it within reach, but then it is ripped away from me. Santiago removes his hand completely. "Aw, I love to see you pout."

"Santiago, please." I whimper, needing something, anything.

"Please, what?" A cocky smirk plays on his lips.

"Please, touch me." His smirk widens.

"I guess that'll do for now." He slams 2 fingers inside me at an unnatural pace. His fingers are so thick and long, they make me feel so full. He pulls the top of my dress down exposing my breasts he takes one into his mouth and all the pleasure makes me throw my head back.

So good. "Ride my hand, mi luz." He stops moving and I start. I bounce on his hand making my breasts bounce too. He lets out a groan. This is pain and pleasure for him.

The limo suddenly goes over a big bump which forces his fingers into me hitting an amazing spot. I come undone on his fingers and put my weight on him. My cunt sucks his fingers in wanting more. The only sound now is our heavy breaths and my heartbeat in my ears.

Santiago fixes my dress then scoops me up in his arms. He begins walking into his house when he says "No te canses, amor. Aún no he terminado contigo."(Don't get tired, love. I'm not done with you yet.)

He brings me to his room and lays me gently on his bed. He pulls my dress off my body and I'm left in nothing. I can hear his breathing accelerate in the silence. I start squirming under his gaze. I go to cover my body with the blanket, but he grabs it and snatches it out of my hands.

He brings his body over mine making me stop moving. I start chewing on my lip but he takes his finger and pulls it out from between my teeth. "Hermosa." (Beautiful.)

His lips attach to mine in a fierce heat. His hands roam all over my body making melt into him. I start unbuckling his pants and he pulls them off. Our lips part just long enough for me to take off his shirt. He has tattoos all across his tanned chest. He kisses down my neck and my chest. Leaving dark marks.

"Please, Santi." He groans, grinding his length into my bare cunt. He takes himself out of his boxer and aligns himself with my heat. I look down and he is big. He sees the slight panic in my eyes and stops.

"Mi luz, we can wait." I almost laugh from how quickly he becomes caring with me, but I am incredibly grateful for it. I shake my head and bring his head down for a slow kiss.

"I want this. I want you." I feel him throb against me. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer. Slightly sinking his tip in me.

"Mierda." He grabs the base of his cock and starts sinking into me inch by inch. I feel like I'm losing my virginity again. He's so big and it kind of burns. He finally bottoms out and allows me to adjust. I know it's hard for him because I can feel him twitching. His breathing is strained and shallow. (Shit.)

After a minute, I nod at him to move. He pulls out a little and then slowly thrusts back in. I can feel his heartbeat under my fingertips from my arms being wrapped around his neck. He moves slowly a few more times before the slight burn from the stretch becomes white hot pleasure.

"More." I say, breathless. He goes faster, rutting his hips into mine. I become more aware of the veins in his cock moving against my walls. I squeeze around him from the realization. His movements stutter and he buries his head in my shoulder.

"Estás tan apretada, mi luz. Tomándome tan bien." I moan and squeeze around him again. His pace doubles. Skin slapping against skin, moans, and grunts fill the room. I can feel the heat, that starts in my abdomen, spread throughout my body. (You're so tight, my light. Taking me so well.)

Santiago bites my collar bone and thrusts faster. His tip hits my g-spot repeatedly throwing me over the edge.

"Santiago," I moan, which makes him break. I feel his warmth fill me. We lay there for a minute and I bring his face out of my shoulder. He's flushed and his hair is sticking to his forehead. He kisses me with passion. Hard but slow. I would say with love, but I doubt it.

I feel him harden inside of me again, making me moan into his lips. "Sólo uno más, mi luz. Por favor, sólo uno más."
(Just one more, my light. Please, just one more.)

...

I lay in Santiago's arms, listening to his heartbeat. My heat buzzes from how many rounds we went. I have been with other men, but none even came close to what Santiago made me feel tonight.

He was incredibly big also. I thought it wouldn't fit, but then he happily proved me wrong. We were both tired and as we were about to sleep. A question continued to nag at me.

"Santiago," He hums in response. "I don't mean to sound cliche, but what happens now? What does this make us?" I hide my face in his chest as a blush creeps across my checks. That was so corny.

"I guess I didn't make myself clear." He grabs my chin and tilts my head until I'm looking into his eyes. "Now, you are mine and I am yours." My eyes switch between his, layers of green and brown, and small flakes of gold.

"You're mine?" He smiles softly, lowering his head to place a soft, delicate kiss on my lips.

"Every piece of my being belongs to you, my love." My love. I am his love. He belongs to me and I belong to him.

"Vera Salome Romano. My name is Vera Salome Romano." An emotion flickers in his eyes before it is quickly covered with adoration. He beams at me and litters my face in kisses. This is the first step to bearing my soul to him, my being. This is trust. I trust him, a lot. It's scary but I can't help but let myself fall.

I tuck my head back into his chest and we soon fall asleep in a tangle of limbs and warmth.

Veraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें