Chapter 2: Love made her crazy

(A.N: The last chapter was in Y/n's pov.. sorry I didn't mention that..)

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅
__________________

"Y/n, you must be in Slytherin, okay?"

Draco said, Y/n was hearing those seven words for the seventy-eighth time. When did Draco turn into a parrot?!

Y/n, Draco, Blaise and Pansy were in the Slytherin compartment. Y/n felt that she was really one among them. 

'Alright, Onii chan... Chill!', Y/n said coolly. 'I'm born to be a slytherin!'

'What's Onii chan?', Pansy interrupted.

'That's what my dear sissy calls me...', Draco smirked at y/n. 

'It means big bro in Japanese... sounds great isn't it?'

'Nope', said Blaise.'It's sounds like calling an onion'

They all burst into laughter. Draco raised an eyebrow, it was his nickname though.

'Anything from the trolley dears?'

The kind trolley Witch arrived at their door. Y/n has already tasted plenty of them. But still felt craving...

'Onii chan--'

'Bertie Bott's right?', Draco said. Y/n nodded.

'Parkinson?, Zabini?...', Draco asked them kindly which was rather much surprising.

'just a pumpkin pastie...', Pansy said.

'Chocolate frog... I'll never avoid them.. that too, when you get it free!', Blaise said.

'Hmm, not too soon Zabini', Draco said. ' you both are buying me something from Hogsmeade'

The trolley witch handed the treats and sweets to them and moved to the next compartment.

'Y/n, you should be in Slytherin', Draco said.

'Not again Draco...', Pansy giggled.

'seventy nine', Y/n said out loud.

'what? seventy nine?', Blaise looked confused.

'Mr. Draco Malfoy has achieved saying the same sentence for seventy nine times!', Y/n said.

'You've been counting that?', Pansy looked disgusted.

'Oh yeah Y/n, Terribly funny, really witty...', Draco said.

'hey guys!'

A tall, lean, stringy looking boy of Draco's age was leaning on the compartment door, staring at Y/n, examining her head to toe, with his lips biting. His hair was dark and was truly a miserable mess.

'Hey Nott... over here', Draco said, moving a bit towards the window so that he can have a place to sit. 'Y/n move your arse a bit'

'Thank you', he said.'I'm Theodore Nott, I prefer Theo, Y/n..', he said stretching his hand for a shake.

'nice to meet you, erm, Theo... ', she said shaking his hands.

His hands were as cold as he looked. Y/n eyes moved towards the door, she saw her favorite pair of green eyes, looking at her. A smile with a blush appeared on her face as she saw Harry smiling at her. She felt awfully happy and wanted to throw a party immediately... That wasn't possible though. She smiled at the ground with the same blush, Forgetting that she was still holding Theodore's hands.

'Er, sorry Theo..', she said awkwardly to him.

'No problem, Y/n', he said winking. Y/n turned her attention to the window. She could still say that Theodore Nott was looking quite suspicious around her.

The time had skipped too fast that Y/n Malfoy was already standing in her work robes, nervously waiting for herself to be sorted into Slytherin. 

Miss Perfect Malfoy was standing beside a wet guy of her age, covered with moleskin coat. He had dirty blonde hair, and was shivering with cold.

'He-hello, I'm De-Dennis Creevey... You?', he said.

'I'm Y/n Malfoy, are you alright?', She said concerned.

'It's nothing', he sneezed. 'Just.. fell in the lake'

'Wow...', Y/n said smiling.

Y/n saw a lean woman with rectangle specs perfectly perched on her nose and her tight bun in the back of her head said that she was Professor McGonagall, whom Draco mentions as a Gryffindor-favoring-forever.

'Welcome to Hogwarts,' said Professor McGonagall. 'The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts'.

'Aren't you excited?', a girl beside Y/n asked her.

'I'm definitely a Slytherin', she said confidently. 'What is your name?'

'Eleanor Branstone... nice to meet you...', she said.

'Y/n, Y/n Malfoy..', she said. 

'First years! follow me!', Professor McGonagall called them as the doors of the enormous great hall blast opened. Y/n looked around dreamily, the candles were flying, the ghosts were zooming everywhere, and she found Draco waving at her, she waved back.

McGonagall carried a three legged stool and the sorting hat with her. As soon as she laid the sorting hat, it broke into a song.

"----I'll have a look inside your mind
 And tell where you belong!" , It ended. The hall applause.

'When I call out your name, you will put on the hat and sit on the stool,' she told the first years. 'When the hat announces your House, you will go and sit at the appropriate table.'

'Ackerley Stewart'

'RAVENCLAW!' shouted the hat.

'Baddok, Malcolm'

'SLYTHERIN!'

'Branstone, Eleanor'

'HUFFLEPUFF!'

'Cauldwell, Owen'

'HUFFLEPUFF!'

'Creevy, Dennis'

'GRYFFINDOR!'

'Madley, Laura'

'HUFFLEPUFF!'

'Malfoy, Y/n'

Y/n was called, she walked up to the stool with her hands in the pockets, and fingers crossed, eventhough she knew she'd be in Slytherin. She glanced at Draco, he gave a reassuring thumbs up and mouthed, Be in slytherin. Y/n nodded (as she counted it as the eightieth time), took a  deep breath and sat down in the stool, with her eyes facing the ground. 

' another Malfoy ...you should be cunning..', the sorting hat said.

Please put me in Slytherin! Slytherinnn!, Said Y/n's mind.

'You want Slytherin eh?... I know where to put you...' said the hat. 'SLYTH----wait!... pardon me...'

Y/n lifted her head up. And the first face she saw was, Harry Potter's.... nope his green eyes.

 'GRYFFINDOR!', the hat yelled.

Draco-was-shocked. So-was-Y/n. But-Harry-wasn't

DON'T BLAME ME DRACO, LOVE MADE ME CRAZY!, said Y/n's mind.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx