Chapter 4: Mismatched and Complicated

'Thank you', he said.

'What for?'

'For coming to the yule ball with me...', Theodore said. His eyes filled with euphoria.

'But, I should thank you for asking me', Y/n said. She was still sorting out a problem. How-to-escape-Theo Nott-and-dance-with-Harry Potter. Theo sat on the grass and pulled Y/n's hand to do the same,

'The sparkle in your eyes' he said. Perhaps he forgot the next line, Y/n thought '...are so bright, the sun and stars must be jealous', Theodore said.

 'You're using a pick-up line on me, which won't work out actually...', Y/n said.

'You're something else', he said. 'and you love tulips...'

'I know, Draco said that', Y/n said, looking at the sunset. 'why do you, take me to the yule ball?... I mean, Daphne Greengrass was hopefully having a big crush on you, ain't she?', she faced Theo.

'I don't care what she thinks', he said.

'What else do you care about?'

'You. Y/n....I care about you..wait, don't interrupt my talk!', he added as Y/n opened her mouth to talk.'And.. yeah.. I care about you... not actually care.. I dream about you all day. I can't stop thinking about you... You're just.. perfect.. You.. take my breath away... Will you..will you be my.. girlfriend?', he completed.

Y/n didn't know what to say. She was only eleven years old, but she had acted so maturely. Y/n could've said 'NO', straight in his face because...he was her brother's best friend and he was taking her to the ball, the only chance for her to get there.... not only that...

Number one, She wanted Harry Potter.
Number two, she didn't like Theo much.
Number three, she is a Gryffindor.
Number four, he is a Slytherin.
Number five, Daphne greengrass is setting her trap for him.
Number six,  she is not Theo's-romantic-type.
Number seven, she was only eleven.

'I don't know what to say...', Y/n said, breaking their minute of silence. She was wondering how Theo was patiently waiting for her answer.

'I can wait', he said, smiling. 'I can understand.. you're only eleven... '

'Thank you... shall we go back to the castle?', y/n said.'It's already dark and my brother would probably have a heartache when I'm hanging out with boys'

'That is kinda true..', he said. 'You won't mind coming to my dorm will you?... I mean, to the slytherin dormitory'

'Okay...fine...'

They walked into the dungeons, hand-in-hand.

'Zmeya', Theo said. The portrait swung open, and the common room was empty. Theo went in first. He held a hand for Y/n. she smirked at him and took his hand. She stumbled and was about to fall.

'whoops','Gotcha', two voices were heard at the same time.

Nott had caught Y/n, with his hands on her hips. she got butterflies as she felt his touch, his scent gave the vibes of a garden full of violets and lemonade. Their faces were so close, that their lips could meet in any second. Y/n cheeks heated.

'How can you be so reckless, darling?', his tone sounded more seductive to Y/n.

'okay Mr.Nott ', Y/n said. She didn't want to say that actually. It all went too quickly. Theodore Nott pressed his lips against hers. She could hear his heart thumping ten times faster, so did hers. She felt his soft lips on her own. Which was fortunately un-interrupted. It was after several hours, maybe days, or even months, who knows... after they broke apart. Y/n had no intention of kissing Theo Nott.

'You're a damn good kisser Y/n'

'So are you...', said Y/n.'You better not say this to anyone Nott'

'I will Nott say this to anyone, because I am Theo Nott', he said meaninglessly, sarcastically.

'Trying hard to become funny?'

'So what's your answer... ', he said.

'Maybe yes?', she said.

'It better be'

'It is then, Theo', she playfully punched his arm. He didn't say anything, he just winked at her.

'Enough love-birds!'

Draco was looking from above the staircases of the boys dormitory. He was holding a packet of chips in his hands and was munching as he got down.

'Since when were you stalking us?', Y/n asked sarcastically. 

'Since when you two entered into the common room', he said.

'Wait-- YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING US FOR THE WHOLE TIME!--- YOU SAW THAT?!', Y/n raised her voice.

'It's nothing Y/n', said Theodore.

'woah... calm down.. Y/n... I see that you're all grown up now', Draco said, smirking .

'Oh, shut up', she said.' Swear you won't leak this out!'

'It was I who gave this idea, Y/n...', Draco said.

'Fine... I have to go... Goodnight to both of you...', she felt suspicious about Draco.

Y/n exited the room and walked quickly to the Gryffindor dormitory. She went straight to Hermione's and the other fourth year girls' dorm. There was nobody but Hermione with her books and parchment.

'Hey Y/n', she heard the familiar voice of Hermione Granger.

'hello...', she said.'I have to tell you something important'

'Wait... I have to say something...', Hermione cut her off. 'Harry was searching for you the whole time. He wanted to ask you for the ball...'

'WHAT? WHERE IN THE HELL IS HE!?'

'Boy's dorm, I guess', she said. 'And.. Viktor Krum asked me.. don't tell anyone,... And what do you want to say.. '

'Ugh... Theodore Nott asked me... He... uh... snogged...'

'YOU SNOGGED!', said Hermione surprised. 'YOU FUCKING KISSED NOTT!?'

'No.. He snogged,... Keep your voice down!', Y/n whispered.'I must meet Harry now..'

'Good LUCK!', she yelled after Y/n.

Y/n climbed to the boy's dormitory and pushed the door open, without knocking.

'SHIT--'

xxxxxxxxxx

A.N: You didn't expect that coming did you?.... I had to make Y/n go with Theo... Because I hoped, that y'all will love jealous Harry....