Chapter 11: Memories bring back her

! NEW CHARACTER ALERT !

𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝙾𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚘𝚗

-------------------

𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚘𝚗

----------------------

(A.N: The cast for Sirius is Ben Barnes and for Remus is Andrew Garfield...)

 He had seen her before. She looked so familiar. She studied at Hogwarts. Her black dress had fit her so perfectly. Her blue eyes gleaming at Sirius.

'Ophelia', Sirius muttered. A bit loudly.

She smiled. That's all that she could do. Her son, a bit shorter than her, stood near her, staring from Sirius to his Mother. Something had happened between them.

'She's Ophelia, isn't she?', Sirius asked Remus. 

'Yeah. Ophelia Corazon', he said.

'Ophelia... Corazon?', he said. 'She was called Ophelia Haylor isn't it?'

'That's right Sirius', Remus said. 'She married,  Sam Corazon... he passed away'

'Sorry to hear it', Sirius said.'And that boy--'

'her son, yes', said Remus, checking the wall clock. 'It's time. I have to pick up Tonks'

'Tonks? She was here right?... Where are you going to pick her?'

'It's nothing.. tell you later', he left. 

Sirius wanted to talk to Ophelia so badly. He remembered the past they had at Hogwarts. 

Flash back!! (In their sixth year)

'Sirius, and Ophelia. The name matches though... A moon to the star, said James.