Chapter 15: Sirius weds Ophelia

'This is the day!', Y/n yelled happily. 

She had just woken up and started to yell. She forgot that Hermione and Ginny were still sleeping. 

'Hermione! Ginny! WAKE UPPPPPPPP! '

'Ahh! let me sleeeeeeep', Ginny muttered.

'Oh Godric!', Hermione woke up with a start. 'Y/n! It's already 7, and we've just woke up!'

'It's only six, Hermione! Check your watch properly!'

Hermione looked at her wrist watch and realized that she was the one who set the time a bit faster to finish her work earlier. Her hair was super messy. 

'Hmm'

'I'll wake Harry!', said Y/n. She left for the opposite room in her night dress , and opened the door. Harry, Ron and Rigel all three were still asleep. 

'WAKE UPPPP! HAAAARRRRYYYYY! ROOOOONNNNN! RIGGGEEELLLLL!'

'Silencio! Silencio!', Ron muttered as he woke up with a start.

'You freaking scared the hell out of us!', said Rigel.

'Wassupp?', Harry said as his hands searched for his round, iconic glasses.

'It's 6 am!', she said. 'Get dressed you freak heads!'

'We only need ten minutes to get dressed, Y/n... you needn't wake up hours before the ceremony!', Rigel said. He had no interest in his Mum marrying Sirius. 

'Anyways', Y/n shrugged. 'Harry, would you do my hair?'

I wouldn't even do my hair!, Harry thought. 'Sure, love'

'Thanks!', she slammed the door shut behind her.

'She's so annoying sometimes!', Ron said as he pulled back his blankets and slept.

'I think she's just like an annoying younger sibling', Rigel shrugged. 

'Now I have to comb her hair! Gimme an idea you idiots!'.

Y/n went back to Ginny's room. Hermione had gone to the shower. Ginny was blankly staring at the window, she was looking sleepy. Y/n took her dress. It was ___________ in length, ___________ in colour, (puffy/ straight) cut, and (with slit/ without slit). She took it and looked at herself in the mirror. It looked perfect. She hadn't applied her make up yet.

After a few minutes, She put on her dress. It looked pretty. She wondered whether Harry was ready to comb her hair. She took her _______ shoes in hand and went with a comb stuck on her head. She knocked on the door this time. 

'Y/n? is it you?', Harry's voice came.

'Yep', she said.

'Come in, I'm too lazy to come and open the door', he said. 

'Fine lazy Harold'

She opened the door, as she found Harry standing right before her. He was wearing a black tuxedo, with a (your fav colour) tie, He looked more Handsome-er. Surprisingly, he took her waist and spun her around.  She noticed that Ron and Rigel were wearing identical suits.

'oooh, I didn't expect that one', she smirked. 'Comb my hair now, will you?'

'I will, darling', he winked at her. 'Now, I'm tying your eyes'

His touch was so soothing, The smell of his cologne was mesmerizing, Y/n thought. He untied her eyes, Y/n looked at herself in the mirror.

He had combed her h/c hair into a _____________, the one she had expected. She was the prettiest girl in the wooorld!

'How did you... how did you know?', she asked. Harry simply shrugged. 

'You look pretty'

'And You look handsome'

Harry pulled Y/n closer and his lips met hers in sync, They pulled away too soon. He smelled like Treacle tart. And according to Harry, Y/n smelled like  __________

'We're still here!', Ron and Rigel said at once, clearing their throats.

'I can see, dramatic brothers!', she said rolling her eyes. 'I've dealt with one'. Harry had to remind himself that Draco Malfoy was her brother.

'Bye, Harry, meet you downstairs', she smiled at him and closed the door. She stuck her head in and waved at Ron and Rigel.

You must think it to be a bit weird. Because, Sirius and Ophelia had planned their wedding in the backyard with fewer people. Since Sirius was raised as a pureblood and so was Ophelia, They wanted the marriage in "Muggle Style". Mr. Weasley was the first one to support this. Also, Y/n who had never seen a muggle marriage, supported. 

Y/n was standing Hand-in-hand with Harry, as Sirius came from nowhere. It was awfully weird to look at him in a formal suit. But he looked good, (A.N: Ngl<3). He wore a sapphire shaded tuxedo and a grey coloured tie, His hair doesn't need definition.

Ophelia walked out with her bouquet of white roses with her bridesmaids following her behind. You should've seen Sirius blushing!. She was wearing a full length, fish tail gown made out of silky material, which matched Sirius' suit's colour. Her wreath with butterflies was the prettiest one.

(Imagine the background or stage or wahtever it is on your own!)

'Sirius Orion Black, do you take Ophelia Iris Haylor to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?'

 'I do', Sirius said.

'Ophelia Iris Haylor , do you take Sirius Orion Black to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?'

 'I do', Ophelia said.

'Then I declare you bonded for life'

And to add a little bit of drama, Sirius pulled a small box from his pocket, knelt to the ground, and inside it was the cutest, diamond ring. 

'Will you marry me, Ophelia?'

'Of course!'

He took and  put it on her ring finger, Sirius stood up and pulled her closer, And they kissed. When they pulled away, The crowd cheered, except for  Rigel.

'You have to toss your bouquet, over your shoulder now', Hermione instructed. 

Ophelia tossed the bouquet, which was slowly caught by Dora. Hermione was the first one to cheer.

'Why did you throw this bouquet?! It looked cute!', She said.'And why are you cheering?'

'Because, You're getting married next!', Hermione said.

'Wha- What?'

'According to tradition', Hermione stated. 'Brides toss their bouquet over their shoulders and into a group of single women. Whoever catches the bouquet is supposedly "next" to walk down the aisle' 

'Does it mean?---', She looked at Remus.

'Yeah'

'I like muggle- styled marriage', Y/n said Harry.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A.N: So, I guess it's been a week since I wrote in wattpad.. Sorry...

~Cyz<3