Chapter 33 : Hermione has a plan

Harry was awakened by what sounded like cannon fire as the door burst open. Sitting bolt upright, he heard he rasp of the curtains being pulled back.

 The dazzling sunlight seemed to poke him hard in both eyes. Shielding them with one hand, he groped hopelessly for his glasses with the other. 'Wuzzgoinon?', he managed to mutter.

'We didn't know you were here already!', said a loud and excited voice, and he received a sharp blow to the top of the head.

'Ron, don't hit him!', said a girl's voice reproachfully.

Harry's hand found his glasses and he shoved them on, though the light was so bright he could hardly see anyway. A long, looming shadow quivered in front of him for a moment; he blinked and Ron Weasley came into focus, grinning down at him.

'All right?', asked Ron.

'Don't know', said Harry, rubbing the top of his head and slumping back onto his pillows. 'You?'

'Not bad', said Ron. 'When did you get here? Mum's only just told us!'

'About one o'clock this morning', said Harry. 'How're you, Hermione?'

'Oh, I'm fine', said Hermione

'What's the time? Have I missed breakfast?'

'Don't worry about that, Mum's bringing you up a tray; she reckons you look underfed', said Ron, rolling his eyes. 'So, what's been going on?'

'You know what, she could've just told me, I could come downstairs---'

'Leave that!', Ron snapped. 'What happened with Dumbledore, did he say anything?'

'It wasn't that exciting. He just wanted me to help him persuade this old teacher to come out of retirement. His name's Horace Slughorn', he explained. 

'Oh', said Ron, looking disappointed. 'We thought —' Hermione flashed a warning look at him, and he seemed to switch the subject. '— we thought it'd be something like that'.

'You did?' said Harry, amused.

'Yeah... yeah, now Umbridge is dead, obviously we need a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, don't we? So, er, what's he like?'

'He looks a bit like a walrus, and he used to be Head of Slytherin', said Harry. 'Something wrong, Hermione?'

'No, of course not! So, um, did Slughorn seem like he'll be a good teacher?', asked Hermione.

'Dunno,' said Harry. 'He can't be worse than Umbridge, can he?'

'I know someone who's worse than Umbridge,' said a voice from the doorway. 'Hi, Harry.' He says Ginny Weasley, Ron's younger sister, and the girl who had a crush on him since year one. Had. 

'What's up with you?' Ron asked.

'It's her', said Ginny. 'She's driving me crazy'

'She's so full of herself' Harry was astonished to hear Hermione gossiping about someone.

'Can't you two lay off her for five seconds?', Ron asked from the middle of nowhere, which confused Harry.

'Oh, that's right, defend her', snapped Ginny. 'We all know you can't get enough of her'.
He had guessed it might be Mrs. Weasley, when Harry said, 'Who are you --?'

'Arry,' she said Fleur Delacour's french-english accent. 'Eet 'as been too long!' As she swept over the threshold toward him, Mrs. Weasley was revealed, bobbing along in her wake, looking rather sick.

'There was no need to bring up the tray, I was just about to do it myself!'

'Eet was no trouble', said Fleur Delacour, setting the tray across Harry'sknees and then kissed him on the cheeks. 'I 'ave been longing to see 'im. You remember my seester, Gabrielle? She never stops talking about 'Arry Potter. She will be delighted to see you again'.

'Oh... is she here too?' Harry croaked.

'No, no, silly boy', said Fleur with a tinkling laugh, 'I mean next summer, when we — but do you not know?'

Harry blinked. Which clearly stated he didn't know why.

'Bill and I are going to be married!'

'Oh', said Harry blankly. He could not help noticing how Mrs. Weasley, Hermione, and Ginny were all determinedly avoiding one another's gaze. 'Wow. Er — congratulations!'

She swooped down upon him and kissed him again. If Y/n was here this instant, she'd have used a curse on Fleur... Oh wait.. were not together.

'When is Rigel and Artemis coming over?', Ginny asked eagerly, to her mum, avoiding Fleur. 

'Anytime today', Mrs. Weasley says. 

'Oh, um... Mrs. Weasley', Harry shot his head immediately. 'Does that mean, Y/n will be coming too?'

'Oh yes, dear', she said. 'Y/n, Ophelia, Sirius... everyone'

Harry took a spoonful of the breakfast kept before him, to hide his wide grin. His Y/n was coming. He's going to see his Y/n after so long. 

.... 

Time passed and Harry just kept looking at the door. If it could open, If he could just meet Y/n's eyes and explain everything. If he could just cup her face and kiss her....

But only their O.W.L results arrived. In which Harry had got an unexpected 'O' in Dark Arts. And Hermione disappointed with an Exceeds Expectations in D.A.D.A and all the other nine Outstanding  grades. Harry thought she was a bit annoying, but he never had the guts to say it aloud. I mean, nine 'O's... Who will be disappointed with one 'E'? Maybe she was jealous of me.

He heard the door knock.

His heart paced a bit faster. She was here. Could she still be mad at me? Please Godric, Help!

'Oh, Welcome Sirius--', said Mrs. Weasley's voice trailing away after a minute or so, ushering them into the living room. He peered at the door, to get a glimpse of Y/n.

Ginny cleared her throat loudly. 'Seems like someone is too excited', she teased

'As if, you weren't', Harry teased back, and noticed a blush creeping on her neck. I know, She must be waiting for Rigel.

'Shut up', she said and went to the living room. This girl, really had so much guts, Lord.

'Uh.. should I go too?', He asked Hermione.

 She shook her head.  'Girls don't like when you simply hover behind them', she said decisively. Girls are girls and It's hard to know what they think, Thought Harry.

Rigel and Ginny walked into the dining area where Hermione, Ron and Harry sat. They all looked up at them, Hermione smirked at Ron.

'Yo, guys! What's up?', he asked as he pulled a chair. 'You know, Harry', he whispered to him,'Your girl is still fucking mad at you'

Ginny hit his head, 'Bad news, as soon as you enter ...seriously, Rigel?'

'Not Seriously, but that's the bitter truth', Rigel shrugs. He has no freaking idea, how much Harry misses Y/n. Harry frowns a bit, probably Y/n doesn't want to look at his face and get all Moody. He went upstairs to the room given to him.

'Poor guy must be sorely depressed', Rigel said.

'Yeah, he's gone crazy, Rigel', Hermione said. 'He writes multiple letters to her, and I don't think he gets a reply'

'How will he?', everyone stared at Rigel for a silent minute. 'I mean, She just burns whatever he sends'

'Burn?!', Ron said. 'You're not serious'

'I'm Rigel', he assured them. 'And Y/n's brother, I've seen how she is and what she does... only word which can describe her is Insane'

'We must do something', Ginny burst out. 'We can't just leave these two like this'

'She's right', Hermione said. 'I've got a plan'

----------------------