Chapter 23 : The Siblings duel

Harry stood there frozen.

Mattheo cupped Y/n's face.

His Y/n.

His heart broke.... into billion pieces.

'Sorry to interrupt', Harry blurted out, Mattheo winced at him, annoyed.'I'm sent to call Malfoy'. His emerald eyes met Y/n's.

'Draco!, someone's here!', Mattheo yelled.

Draco descended down the stair, looking all pleased with himself. He walked towards Harry with his hands rested inside his pocket. His bit his lips and pulled his wand out with a smug look on his face.

'Got trapped, Potter?', He said smirking.

Harry's eyes darted towards Y/n, she stood up. Her hands clutched her hair. Her head ached so badly. 

'Brachiabindo!', Draco said, pointing his wand at him. Harry fell to the floor, his hands and legs tied. His tries of pulling his wand was totally wasted. Draco grinned cheekily.

'Y/n?', He asked. 'I--'

'Shut up!', Draco snarled. 'If you don't---'

'Y/n!'

'Open your mouth one more time, and you'll regret it Potter!'

'Y/n! Do you........'

'Crucio!', Draco yelled furiously. 'See! I told you, Potter!', he smiled viciously, as Harry winced in that excruciating pain. Y/n couldn't resist. She felt Harry's pain.

'Leave him'

Draco turned to Y/n. Her hands were still in her head, her eyes teary. 'Y/n, Shut the fuck up and sit down quietly!'

'YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO PERFORM A CRUCIATUS CURSE, YOU DIMWIT!', Y/n said with all her strength.

'YOU NEED NOT TELL WHAT I SHOULD DO!', Draco snarled. 

'Leave Potter, you Dumbass', said Y/n. 'You'll face the consequences... Brother', She pulled out her wand, pointing it to Draco.

'Leave Potter you dumbass', Draco mocked and laughed. 'Crucio!', He said pointing his wand towards her. 

But Y/n felt nothing. Not a single inch of pain. She examined herself and smirked at Draco, looking smug, she said,'Rictusempra! '

'Expelliarmus! '

'Protego! '

'Stop it!', Mattheo said. The siblings turned their equally similar gazes towards Mattheo. 'Draco, Y/n's a kid!'

'Shut up! I'm not-a-kid-no-more!', she snarled. 'Mattheo, I'm warning you, stay away fro---'

'Diffindo! '

That's it. Her face had a scratch. Blood dripped from it. She shot a death-glare at Draco.

'You--'

'Baby, calm... ', Mattheo said and placed his hands on her shoulder.

Mattheo called her 'Baby'... 

Harry's heart filled with grief.

'T--take your hands off me!', She snarled at Mattheo.

'Okay'. One thing she loved from Mattheo. He does what she says.

'You, Draco.. signed a death wish...'

'ENOUGH!'

Professor Snape stood there. His wide eyes said that he was, of course in shock. His eyes darted towards the whole Slytherin common room. He found Harry bounded on the ground with several wounds, Y/n's cheek, scratched, dripped blood, Draco's face filled with horror.