Chapter 45: Just for you--nope, for us

Harry's Pov~

There was a loud noise from the Quidditch pitch, which kept troubling my heart. I didn't know if that was the cheer from Gryffindors or by the others. I wonder if Y/n is alright or not. If she hadn't won the match, that's no problem, there's always a next time isn't it? and I'm stuck here with this slimy git.

'Ah', he said finally. 'Perhaps, the Gryffindors had lost, at last!'

Shut it, you slimeball!, is what I wanted to say. 'I don't know, Professor', I clenched my teeth. 

'I think it's time for you to go, Potter', he waved his hand toward the door, like I was some kind of an animal. 'Off you go, poor Gryffindor in fourth place'

I dissolved all my anger into worry. I only wanted to know if she was alright, without getting hurt. I didn't want the winning and the cup. The only puzzle I miss in my life, is her, I mean... Y/n

I descended down as fast as I could, and I almost forgot to breathe for a few minutes. I ran to the Quidditch pitch, despite the scorching sun, and my empty stomach, which had been starving for a couple of hours.

'Y/N!', I yelled as I walked into the Quidditch pitch. I think the match had just ended, and everyone had been standing there, just like that. The pitch was too crowded and suffocating, like I could become Claustrophobic in a few seconds.

'Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!?'

'HARRY!', I heard her. 'OVER HERE!', she shoved my firebolt's tail in the sky, so I could locate her. What a brilliant Girlf-- Okay! soon to be Girlfriend. 

She was turned toward the opposite side, as I went my way through the crowd and hugged her from behind. 'You came in the opposite direction, idiot', she scolded me, half-giggling.

'I don't care, everything that matters is you're closer to me...', I didn't know from where I had picked up that courage, but it just...came?

'You won, Harry', she faced me, her eyes on the verge of tears. 'You won the Quidditch cup, this year'

I think I just started breathing again, my stomach felt so full after hearing that we had won the cup. 'I knew you'd do this, It's your win, Y/n'

'No, Harry', she started to cry. 'I couldn't have done it without your trust and faith in me, All I ever wanted to do was, to fight and win for you, and I did.... just for you '

A sense of déjà vu engulfed me into the thoughts where she ditched Theodore Nott during the yule ball just for me. 'You're alright? You're completely fine right?'

She giggled and threw her arms around my neck, as I stood just like that, my broken heart mended itself with tweeny tiny pieces of happiness when she touched me. I felt something like the current flowing inside my body. 'You're wearing my uniform', I pointed out and my cheeks heated, when our eyes met.

'I traded my heart for this', she said uncertainly, as I cocked my head. 'I traded my heart for this ', she turned and gestured to my family name "Potter" printed there.

'Uh huh, I see someone's so eager for something', I smirked, my hands automatically coiling her waist.

'I think its about time, Harry', she said before shutting me up.

With.A.Fucking.Kiss.

Oh Merlin! I've been waiting for this for about a year, and it was worth the wait. I could hear the people around us cheering and whistling. It always didn't matter who was watching us, It only mattered if we were together. 

I couldn't believe if this was all truly happening or it was all inside my head, but the dream felt so real it was no longer a dream. I kissed her back. 

'Oi, get a room!', Ron yelled from somewhere I couldn't see, because I had my eyes closed. 

When we pulled away, our faces were red hot from embarrassment and love, the love we had lost for a year, but now had found it. I could imagine Cho's offended face right now... Okay, I'm sorry! don't tell it to Y/n she'll Avada Kedavra me!

'Finally!', Hermione said from beside me. I wondered how long she had been there, but her face had a huge grin. 'I feel like I passed a test with a ten-thousand percent!'

'Thanks, Hermione', I said. 'We owe you so much'

'So?', Y/n nudged me. 'It's not "You and I " but "We" isn't it?'

'Of course', I grinned. 'We're back now, aren't we?'

'Yeah', the sight of her giggling was soooooooooo precious. 'We, and we must specially thank, Ginny, Ron and Rigel too, where are--fuck'

When we averted our gaze to where Ginny and Rigel were, I almost felt to the fullest of my life, like this day was the best day ever. I could confirm that they were together now.

Because they were locking lips.

'Hey! Why is everyone kissing my sisters today!', Ron protested. 'You two too, get a room!'

Ginny pulled from the kiss, too hard that Rigel was rubbing his lips in pain. Wait. was he wearing a Gryffindor jumper?. 'You're jealous that you don't have somebody's lips to kiss', Ginny stuck her tongue out. 'Go, hug your teddy bear and make out with him!'

Everyone laughed at Ginny's savage reply and Ron's embarrassment. Even though Ron is my best friend, I think I'll be in Team Ginny, because she is fantastic!

Unlike Ginny, Rigel's face was so red like a walking tomato with ketchup highlights. Even though they both looked really cute together... and savage too.

'Potter! Malfoy!', McGonagall's voice grabbed my attention. 'Oh! I'm so happy!'. In her hands was the Quidditch cup majestically placed. 'Everyone! GRYFFINDORS WON THE SECOND CUP IN A ROW!'

The crowd cheered loudly as McGonagall gave the cup to Y/n. 

'B-but Professor, It belongs to Harry, he's the captain!', she refused to get it. 'It fair if he--'

'I know what is fair, Miss Malfoy', she smiled, which was... unusual and funny?... 'You almost stepped into Death's pit and... just because of your logical thinking... you won'

'But, Professor--', she looked at me for help, I shrugged. Naturally.

'Meh, Catch it! my hands are aching!', she said playfully as Y/n got the cup and looked at everyone, who was suddenly silent. 

'Er... All the credits go to my team mates, and Professor McGonagall who had immense trust in us... and finally', she looked at me. 'I dedicate this win-- and myself to Harry... the lover of my soul'

I smiled at the ground, trying to hide my tears. I lost control of myself when I took her by the waist and spun her around, as she raised the Quidditch Cup. The Gryffindors threw some confetti and cheered. 

'Party! Gryffindor Common room! now!', Lee Jordan yelled as he went away with another set of Gryffindors. 

Everyone cleared away to their common rooms, some happy and some sad. Except for Hermione, Ron, Rigel, Ginny, Y/n and I. 

'So, we'll leave you two alone, for a while?', Ginny asked. 'Also... don't try to do anything, alright?'

They waved goodbyes and went away. It was only us. Y/n and I. Suddenly the Qudditch stands looked so gorgeous like a palace, that I've been admiring them for a while.

'Here, Harry', Y/n gave me the cup. 'It should be with you... a memory that I've won for you, and won you'

'Yeah', I managed to say. 'Just for me', I hugged the cup tight. 

'Just for you-- nope, for us', she giggled. 'I must tell everything that happened today,Harry! I'm so excited!'

'If that wasn't for Snape's grudge, I could've watched it live!'

'Duh! now you have a bed time story! be happy for that!', she punched me playfully. 

--------------