Chapter 34: Another chance for Y/n and Harry

'You gotta be kidding me'

The book which Y/n had in her hands fell down from her hand. Her eyes depicted horror. Ron stood there, silent.

'Really Ron?', Y/n asked again. 

'Yes, Really', he gulped. 

He had just told Y/n about Sirius passing out, and he hasn't yet been back in his senses. She eyed him for one last time. 

'Lying to me, I see', Y/n says. Her Legilimency  was never useless.

'Uh.. er.. no..', he stuttered.

'Go back, think of a better plan, discuss with Hermione and then come back.'

Ron sighed, their plan failed. What could possibly work against Y/n's Legilimency? She could easily figure out what the person opposite to her is thinking.

............

'Sirius?!', Harry jolted from his seat 'What happened to him?'

'He's---', Hermione started. 

'He's fine now', Ron came out of nowhere. 'Hermione, come here, for a second'

He pulled her wrist and dragged her with him, Ginny and Rigel followed them behind. 

'Why do have to ruin everything?', Hermione asked in a sharp tone, ready to stab someone.

'Yeah, Y/n really know our plan!', Ron snarled. 'You didn't know she could do that Legilimency thingy?'

Hermione swore under her breath. 'How could we possibly forget that?'

'She can do mind reading?!', Rigel asks, unbelieving.

'Of course she can', Hermione replies. 'She is a very good Legilimens! and she can perform a spell without an incantation, Which is sixth year portions!'

'She is very smart... smarter than you think', Ginny nods in agreement. 

'Okay, no need to fall in despair', Hermione encouraged. 'Plan B, on track!'

'That won't work with Y/n', Rigel said hopelessly. 'She'll know what's in our minds withing a snap of fingers'

.............

'Plan B won't work with Ron or any of us... we will need someone whom she trusts more', Ginny suggested. 

Hermione hummed in reply and tapped the table, thinking nervously. 'Ophelia?'

'No way she trusts mum!', Rigel pushed away the idea. 'She trusts Sirius'

'We know that, but he's too messy', Hermione said. 'What if she doesn't trust him on second thoughts? and No problem with Harry because he doesn't deal with trust-issues'

'We'll never know', said Ron, 'and she might never get along with Harry'

'Shut the fuck up, Ron', Ginny snapped. 'How about Tonks or, Lupin maybe?'

'Mhm... Tonks is her cousin', Hermione pointed out. ' But she is not here'

'Right', Ginny muttered. 

They were still thinking and about half an hour or so had passed. They had no idea if Y/n ever trusted anyone in the Burrow. 

'How about.... nevermind', Rigel quickly erased the idea of telling his plan. 

'Tell us, Rigel', Ginny said. 'Whatever idea you have'. But Rigel shook his head.

'What if...', he started slowly. 'What if, I'm the one she trusts?'