Chapter 25: Colin's best work in his whole life

It's been days since Y/n started to get the essence of her and Harry's memory. She had already searched her trunk for the silver ring he gifted her, but it wasn't there, her ring box had several other rings. Not that one.

Y/n walked gloomily to her Transfiguration class as she met Mattheo on her way. 

'Hey y/n!', he waved at her.

'Hey', she said dolefully.

'We, Slytherins have a party tonight, in our common room'

'Oh'

'The thing is... we have to take someone to the party, will you come there with me'

'No', she said. 'I have  other plans today'

'Like what?'

'None of your business, Riddle', she snarled and left. Mattheo wondered what the hell happened to her suddenly. He also noticed that she didn't wear her inquisitorial badge that day.

She went to Transfiguration, Professor McGonagall taught about how to turn the provided porcupines into pin cushions. Y/n with her hand rested on her cheek, seated in one of the last desks. 

Her temperature seemed to have increased a bit more from the morning, she went to Gryffindor common room in the afternoon after lunch. She felt sick and tired, at the same time. She sat in the armchair, nearest to the fireplace and eventually ended up sleeping there.

It must be hours later, she woke up in a comfort zone, she felt familiar. She opened her eyes, a blanket covered her, and Harry sat next to her, with an arm around her. He was sleeping too, his glasses dislocated and his messy raven hair, made him look like a roman god.

She blushed, after so long. It's been a long time since she blushed, wholeheartedly. That's when she remembered, She was sleeping in Harry's arms... and she loved  that?

'Ahhh!', she screamed suddenly, Harry winced suddenly, which had his glasses on the floor. 

'What!? What happened!?', he asked her. Y/n still thought he looked handsome, even without those glasses. wait... was she falling for him suddenly?

'Sorry, I was just scared suddenly', she said. 'I'm really sorry'

'Er... where are my glasses?'

'Oh', she said, she picked them up from the carpet and put it on him. 'Better'

'Thank you', he said with a bright smile. 'Your temperature--'

'It's fine... I'm feeling a lot better now-- what's that in your hand?', she asked.

It was the I must not tell lies   scar. Harry saw that too. 

'Oh, the detention in Umbridge's office', said Harry casually. 'You have one too'

She examined her hand, and it was there. I will not come late to class, still visible on her hand. 'Oh?'

'You don't remember, do you?', he said with a smirk playing on his lips. 

'Forgot', she said. 'Gotta go... bye'

'Bye!', Harry said. 

'It was as suspected.... Harry has the ring, and he wears it every time!', Y/n said to herself as she walked to the girl's dormitory. 

Hermione and Ron sat down near the fireplace, tired. Hermione had an album and Ron had a bunch of photos in his hands. 

'Where's she?', asked Hermione. 

'She's gone upstairs', said Harry. 

'Did she see your ring?', she asked yet another question.

'Yeah, she did... she was asking me about this scar', he said pointing to the I must not tell lies.

'She should've seen the ring!', Hermione exclaimed. 'She was muttering about that in her day dream last week'. Harry sighed. 

'What are these?', he asked Ron.

'Photos of Y/n and you, mate', he said. 'Colin took them secretly'

'Secretly?', Harry repeated. 'And what's that album?'

'It's your Baby album, Harry', said Hermione. 'I asked Sirius to send me, and of course, Umbridge won't mind us having a baby album, she won't get suspicious...'

'Oh...kay', said Harry. 'Hope it works... now give me the pictures....'

He nicked it from Ron and examined each of them.

It was Y/n and himself, in the yule ball outfit, walking hand in hand with each other. Harry had his reminiscence, When she said 'No' to Theodore Nott and came to the boy's dormitory without warning or knocking.

The next one was their first kiss. Wait... Colin took this one too!?, he blushed. He admired the way Y/n pulled his collar down to her lips. That one remarkable moment was that she stood up for him, instead of her  own brother. 

The next was her birthday, in Hogwarts. Harry and she had identical make up. The cake icing is all over their faces, laughing heartily. 

Another one, in which he and her wore identical t-shirts. The caption on the photo read : The cringy couple. Harry giggled at this one. It was the Twins' work...

The next one was another kissing..

'How come Colin takes these!?', he said blushing and embarrassed.

'Maybe he stole your invisibility cloak', suggested Hermione.

'Maybe he took them on my orders', Ron smirked. 

'You! Traitor, Ronald Weasley', Harry shook his head in disbelief. 'Or should I say thank you?'

'Thanks is better'

'Fine, thanks', said Harry. Hermione giggled.

He turned his gaze into the next photo. The picnic they had alone. Where Y/n took the silver ring in her hands.

'I made sure that we were alone that time!', Harry said.

In the next picture, Harry took Y/n's waist and spun her around. Another was the one he was styling her hair for Sirius' wedding. 

'She will definitely remember something after seeing these', Ron said. 

'Who took pics of us during Sirius' wedding?', Harry said.

'Me', said Hermione, timidly.

'Stalkers!', said Harry. 'All of you'

'Sorry, Harry'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx