Chapter 5: All just for you

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
--------------------

I removed my shirt and laid flat on the bed,my body facing the ceiling and my face towards the door, talking to Ron. I wondered where the other guys went. Ron was talking about Y/n and her chaotic nature when she met the Weasleys in Madam Malkin's robes for every occasion.

'She wasn't even seven that time!', said Ron. 'And she called me a dickhead!.. she added bullshit too!'

'What's the problem there?... She just gave you a better name', I said, smirking. I couldn't control my laugh. 

'You'll never understand!'

I nearly jumped out of my bed, when the door was opened. 

'SHIT--'

I heard my most favorite voice in the world, Y/n's of course. 

'Hey, Y/n', I said, still in my sleepy-head position.'What happened?'

'Er--sorry--f-for-- enter--ing-witho-ut -knock-ing--', she muttered. I wondered what the hell was wrong---- OH GODRIC! JUST KILL ME ALREADY! I-AM-SHIRTLESS!. Harry, you have no sense...

'Uh... It's-it's okay...', I said. I could sense Ron's smirky face.

'And, you should kn-know that there's something called 'Lock', in the door...', she said. Her sass was back again. But her cheeks were red, it was too visible.

'And, you should know that there is something called 'Knocking the door', Y/n...', I said.

Shit... Almost forgot about asking her to the yule ball!

'Y/n', I sat up.'Willyougototheyuleballwimme?'

'You're saying it wrong again, Harry!', said Ron.

'Oh shut up Ronald!', I said. '?' I raised an eyebrow to Y/n.

'Er... I was asked by someone...', Y/n said. 'I'm sorry, Harry'

'Oh...It's-okay.. no problem...fine...completely good...brilliant', I muttered a couple of words from the dictionary. My heart was urging me to ask who the lucky guy was.'Who is it?'

'Theo Nott', she said. My brain mentally stabbed that freaking Theodore Nott, I noticed the way he was staring at her on the train and in the sorting ceremony... 

'Erm... Good night... Ron...Harry', she said and left, closing the door.

'I was teaching you how to ask a girl out and you said it wrong again!... Mate?... are you even listening?'

'hmm'

'What?... Heartbreak?... Heartattack?... Got stabbed?...Jealousy?', he said sarcastically.

'One more word, Ron and I'll spill out to the whole school about your crush on Hermione!', I threatened him.

'Sorry', he said dryly.

'Where are the others?', I asked

'How am I supposed to know?'.

...........

𝚈/𝙽'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

This Pathetic Harry Bitch... he should've asked me earlier!... Idiotic, chaotic, psychopath!... What should I do nowwwww.... 

My thoughts were flooded with complications. I wasn't mentally stable, and I know that. I should go to the Slytherin Dormitory now. That's the best idea...