Chapter 21 : The Soulmate theory

!NEW CHARACTER ALERT!

~ 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚆𝚊𝚍𝚜𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎

(A.N: Didn't see him coming, did you?)

------------------

Y/n was sitting with her hands on her cheek, obviously because it was History of magic, after lunch too. She was thinking about her Monday morning....

Y/n walked out of the common room, Her bag swung in her shoulder as she went for her Transfiguration class.

'Y/n! Wait up!'

She turned her head to look at an oddly familiar face. He had shining black eyes and slightly curled dark hair,  a visible Slytherin tie and he looked very handsome to be honest.

'Hello', he said.

'Uh, hello', she said. 'Do I know you?'

'Yes, you do... you've met me earlier... think hard!', he said. 'We've played together...when we were kids'

'No... It can't be... '. She tried to read his mind, but she couldn't . The same effect she saw from Harry's mind. He was probably a good Occlumens. Or did she have a lack of practice?

'You're right!', he said. 'tell louder'

'Mattheo? ... They said... they said you were...'

'They lied of course. I was in Ilvermony all these years, Now I have a special job to complete here', he said. 'How have you been, seems like you've been sorted into Gryffindor', he said after he examined her tie and robes.

'Uhm, well... yeah... I got disowned for that'

'Heard it from your brother', he said with a smirk. 'Having all the adventures in your life isn't it?'

'Probably, but I expect more... how have you been? How is Ilvermony ?'

The bell rang loudly. 'Perhaps, we can hang out sometime later, are you free Y/n?'

'Sure', Y/n nodded. 

'Where? It's all your wish'

'Pick me up in the Gryffindor common room, 6pm'

'Alright then!'

Y/n remembered all her reminiscence from the past. It was funny and weird at the same time. Mattheo, her and Draco. Mattheo was a year younger than Draco and two years older than Y/n, he was in  Rigel's (in other words Ginny's) year.  
She wanted to learn more about her Legilimency (Mind reading). She went straight to the library and picked out two books  "All about Legilimency" and "Explore others' minds ~Legilimency".
She might have had a crush on him long ago, but did he come back just to meet her?