Chapter 22: Desperately Separated

'Uhm, Mattheo?', Y/n said.

'Mhm?'

'Where are we headed to?'

'What about Slytherin Dormitory.... It would be more peaceful there, besides you have your brother, and so many friends', he said. 

'Oh, do I?'

'Don't be ridiculous, Y/n', Mattheo giggled.

Y/n remembered about her last visit to the Slytherin  Dormitory. Theodore Nott. The Yule Ball Proposal. Fake Love. First Kiss.  It-can-never-ever-get-out-of-her-mind.
Mattheo led the way to the dormitory, as she followed him behind. She felt something was off about going there...

'Poniro Fidi ', Mattheo said to the portrait. 'Come in...', he welcomed.

Y/n entered inside the cold, covered in green, dungeon. Her eyes examined every inch of the room. Draco, Parkinson, Zabini, Crabbe, Goyle, Bulstrode, Greengrass sisters, Montague, Warrington,  Umbridge....... Wait. Umbridge? why the fuck is she here!?, Y/n thought.

'Please take a seat, Miss Malfoy', Umbridge said sweetly. 'We are discussing the inquisitorial squad alignment'

'A what squad?'

'Inquisitorial...Please sit down'

She pulled a chair and sat down, Her eyes looking at the chandeliers, her mind browsing about the thing which the Umbridge woman said. Hem hem. She gave Y/n a parchment with something written on it. 

𝙸 .................................................., 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝙸𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚘𝚐𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚛𝚢, 𝙳𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚄𝚖𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎, 𝚋𝚢 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 '𝙸𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚍' , 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜.
𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚍.

𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎,

.............

'Uhm... should I join this squad now?'

'Yes', Umbridge nodded. 'If you're willing to'

'What about Harry, Ron and Herm---'

'Ugh! just forget about them!', Draco snapped. 'Just write your name and sign the form!'

'Fine', Y/n said with a dramatic eye roll. She dipped the quill into the ink bottle and signed the form after writing her name.

𝓨 /𝓷 𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓪 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓯𝓸𝔂..

'That is it!', Umbridge exclaimed. 'Give her the badge Miss Parkinson'

Pansy shot her a glare as she passed a badge with a violet ribbon-like, with the logo and words 'Ministry of magic ' engraved on it.