4 - my favourite

age: 15
mom:
dad:
teacher: scarlett

-

y/n's pov
I was walking to my next lesson which happened to be science, more specifically it was biology, and i loved biology but i didn't know if i liked it because i found it interesting or if i liked it because of the teacher i was attached too who taught me the biology.

The feeling i have whenever i walk to biology never fails to make me happy, knowing that i'm going to see her makes me just wanna squeal and jump about.

As happy as i am when i'm with her, i'm very quiet and shy, sometimes i'm loud and disruptive but most of the time i'm quiet and just doing what i need to do.

Today, the boy i sat next to was in, he was one of them boys that smoked weed and done drugs so he was annoying to be next to, and what didn't help is that we had a primary relationship that weirdly makes it awkward between us.

"Can you stop moving my book" I say looking at him, he gives me one of his annoying smiles then moves my book again, Miss Johansson's desk is in front of me as i've been put on the front row, due to my behaviour last year.

"Stop moving my book" He mimics me, i sigh and roll my eyes opening up my book to write down the title but my pen is moved across the table.

"Stop it!" I shouted and snatch the pen back, due to my last lesson i wasn't in a very good mood, and right now i was just wanted to enjoy the presence of Miss Johansson.

"Harry, stop please" Miss Johansson says turning around, he ignores her and gets on with his own work. I sigh as i place my pen down once i've finished writing, turning around to see who's in and who's out.

When i turn back around, my book seems to have disappeared from where it last was, i look at Harry who smirks at me.

"Give it back" I say holding my hand out, he high fives my hand making me roll my eyes as i take his book, he sighs and gives me my book back and hands mine back to me.

Throughout the start of the lesson, Harry just continues annoying me by taking my pen or nudging me when i'm writing and moving my book when i'm not looking.

"Stop it!" I shout snatching my pen back and slamming it down in front of me.

"Harry, stop it you're winding her up" Miss Johansson says clearly noticing the distressed state that i'm in, Harry just pulls a face at me making me pull one back.

"Moody today" Harry mumbles, i roll my eyes and pick up my book, smacking him across the face with it.

"Don't do that" Miss Johansson sighs and looks at me.

"He's annoying me" I argue back pointing to him as he pulls one of his stupid faces again at me.

Miss Johansson just rolls her eyes and keeps reaching her lesson, but now Harry moved onto nudging me, i've told him to stop but he just wont.

"Fuck off Harry!" I scream throwing his book off the table and hiding my head in my arms.

"Y/n, outside please" Miss Johansson says, i'm already angry and i don't want to be told off by her so i just shake my head and let my angry tears fall where no one can see.

"Can you come outside please" Miss Johansson says again, Harry gives me another nudge and i storm to my feet.

"For fucks sake" I sob angrily storming out of the room, wiping my eyes, i wait outside the classroom by the wall for Miss Johansson to come out, and she comes out looking quite calm and sympathetic.

"What's going on, why are you so mad" Miss Johansson asks me softly.

"I'm not mad" I say angrily glaring at her, i was mad but i didn't need to admit it.

"Y/n, you are" Miss Johansson sighed, i groan and turn away from her feeling more tears in my eyes, she's probably extremely disappointed in me.

"Calm down, take a breath" Miss Johansson says placing her hand on my shoulder but i shove it off of me and wipe my eyes again as more tears fall.

"I am, stop it!" I sob, Miss Johansson looks at me with a frown and opens her arms slightly, i look at her with a mad face, i'm far too stubborn with myself to walk into her arms, as much as i need a hug from her, it'll be the first ever hug i get off her.

Miss Johansson sighs slightly and walks forward so she can wrap her arms around me, when she does, i cry again, out of pure frustration, Miss rubs my back and talks to me gently so i can calm down.

"There's not long left, just go in there and sit, i wont make you do anything else" Miss Johansson says, i nod my head and feel as she pulls back from me, wiping my eyes, i smile slightly and follow her back into the classroom.

Thankfully the rest of the lesson, Harry doesn't annoy me so i'm assuming Miss told him off for annoying me, i sat with my head in my arms for the rest of the lesson, just watching Miss Johansson teach, she kept looking over and smiling at me, this made my day but it was also one of the most frustrating days ever, and a day that my teacher attachment grew larger.

-

okay this is exactly what happened to me yesterday just not all the cute hugging and calming down stuff but he pisses me off so much when he moves my stuff