35 - working

age: 9
mom:
dad:

-

y/n's pov
Today i had to be on set really early, and i hate the mornings and what was even worse was that i felt really off today, at school there is a small bug going around, and i don't even go to school that much, only on the occasional days, so how i've got it i have no idea.

The car ride to set was also really bumpy as we had to take a diversion as some roads where closed on the route that we usually take to get there, so that was making my stomach go all over the place.

"Y/n, we have work, please can you hurry up" My mom says agitatedly tapping her fingers against the car, i pull myself out my car seat and slide myself out the car and pick up my bag, throwing it over my shoulder.

Without a goodbye or a hug, my mom gets back in the car and her and my dad leave for their own work and i'm left alone in front of our warehouse, again. I sigh and start walking to the main doors, but i'm stopped by the sound of my name.

"Hi cutie pie" Scarlett coos as she comes behind me and squishes my cheeks, wrapping her arm around my shoulder and walking me into the building, i smile and say my hello's back and follow her over to hair and makeup.

"How was school yesterday? I know you hate having to go to school when you're not working here" Scarlett frowns as she sits in the chair next to me, i giggle slightly and sit back looking in Scarlett's mirror at her.

"It was fine, i don't like school though, i'd rather be here with you and everybody else" I complain and my hairstylist, Lauren starts to undo my ponytail and brush through my hair, for this movie i have to wear a wig because i'm supposed to be ginger in the movie, but i'm a blondie, but so is Scarlett.

"I know you don't babe, it's boring but you know you've got to go" Scarlett laughs and squeezes my thigh, i smile slightly and lean back against my chair more as i start to feel my stomach playing up some more, i close my eyes as my wig is out on and i almost end up falling asleep.

"Come on you, sleepyhead" Scarlett says lifting me off of my chair and onto her hip, i let out a small breath as my head falls to her shoulder and my eyes close again, my body feels really weak and i'm exhausted.

"Scarlett my tummy hurts" I whine into Scarlett's neck as she carries me up onto the stage where we were currently filming a scene which involved a lot of stunts, i started my stunts last week and they're quite simple and easy but we're leaving the harder ones till later, and later, is now.

"It'll be the nerves for this stunt honey, you'll do amazing, i promise you'll be okay, i'll be right here" Scarlett says and places me on the floor where i need to be, i silk a bit but walk over to the crew and let them buckle me up into my harness and everything else.

My face must've been a picture because Scarlett was looking up at me nervously, but i wasn't even scared for this stunt, it was just the fact that the harness was pushing so far into my stomach that i was thinking about throwing all my breakfast back up.

The stunt team showed me what i needed to do, all i actually needed to do was flip midair and land like the black widow pose, i knew i could do it, i just don't know if i can right now with how i feel.

Slowly, i lifted into the air and onto a stage high up, Scarlett becoming a tiny blur below me, i hear microphones being tuned around me and then i hear the directors shouting for me to start.

I do my scene, punching the pretend people that i need too around me, before i jump off this block, i manage to flip but i suddenly come to a stop and the harness really pulls on my stomach which causes me to let out a cry of pain.

After that happens, i shoot down again, but my leg gets caught on someone and now i'm upside down, i cry harder as i start to panic, i see Scarlett run over but i have to close my eyes as it all becomes blurry and my head starts buzzing.

I feel hands on my arms and around my waist before i'm taken out of the harness and i'm placed on the floor, instantly i crash to my legs on the crash mat beneath me due to not being able to stand up, because my legs feels so weak.

Scarlett also crashes down behind me, embracing me in a tight huh and pulling me on her lap sideways and shushing me, stroking my hair and rubbing my arms and legs, kissing al over my face.

"I feel sick" I cough and cry, Scarlett understands and stands up, rushing over to our trailers, because i'm 9 Scarlett doesn't agree that i should have my own trailer as there are dangerous things in there that i could get myself into, so i share one with her.

"Lie down honey, just relax, we're not doing anymore today" Scarlett says whilst laying me down on the bed, i let out small sobs as she sits beside me and slowly starts to remove my wig, with all her experiences with wigs, she knows how to take them off without damaging them.

"My tummy hurts, and i feel weak" I sob holding onto Scarlett's hand, Scarlett frowns and runs her fingers through my hair, she scoots into the bed beside me and holds me tightly against her side whilst turning on the tv.

Scarlett plays a nice Disney movie for me whilst she goes to make some mac and cheese, which is my favourite dish of all time, and she knows that. When she comes back with it, i smile instantly and try to sit up but Scarlett stops me with an eyebrow raise, which is quite intimidating.

"Wait a moment sunshine" She says and brings me a lap tray, placing it on my lap and helping me sit up before placing the bowl and lovely mac and cheese on the lap tray, she smiles and kisses my head and grabs her own bowl and sits beside me again.

"You're quite hot lovely, you should get some rest after you eat, i can either call your parents to come collect you and you can go home, or you can stay here in the trailer, although i might be in and out because i need to film my scenes" Scarlett tells me, i don't want to go home because my mum or dad will be angry that i've pulled them out of work.

"Stay" I say weakly as i shove some more pasta in my mouth, Scarlett nods her head and rubs my shoulder as she remains beside me as we both watch Tv, i love the comfort of having Scarlett near me, it feels like all of my troubles are just swept away when she's near, she's my real comfort blanket.

-

not proofread at all, but i've come home from school after my exam sick SO i thought i'd write :)