Fogging up windows

* Fogging up windows. *

The way Tennessee kissed him left Paxton feeling soft and weak, and he clutched at the front of the other man's shirt. Slow, as if learning every part of him, Tennessee took his time kissing him and bringing awareness to each part of Paxton's lips. Paxton learned the texture and the shape of the other man's mouth from corner to corner until his lips throbbed.

The lazy intimacy grew until Tennessee's tongue joined the party.

Paxton was used to overwhelming men who used aggression, dominance, and pain to get what they wanted. Tennessee was nothing like that. He was big, strong, and forceful but with a gentleness that took Paxton to a whole new level. The slick glide of Tennessee's tongue seemed to demand, but not with cruelty. Everything about Tennessee pushed for surrender, but he made Paxton want to melt for him. He made Paxton want to give in and give up to each slow stroke of Tennessee's wicked tongue.

Thick callused fingers tunneled into his hair and traced to the back of Paxton's neck. Paxton pulled his mouth away to press kisses to the shell of Tennessee's ear and then on to his neck and collar bones.

Tipping his head to the side, Tennessee closed his eyes and let Paxton lick and kiss his neck and inhale his skin.

"That's mighty good," Tennessee rasped out.

Paxton smiled, but he didn't stop his exploration at the other man. Using both hands, he pushed up Tennessee's shirt and buried his face next to Tennessee's nipple. His tongue found what he was looking for, and he lapped at the goosebumps that appeared on Tennessee's skin.

When Tennessee shivered, Paxton kept his mouth on the other man, but one hand moved lower to free the buttons of Tennessee's jeans. His right hand teased along Tennessee's chest while his left danced closer to Tennessee's cock. A sigh and then a groan pass over both their lips. They had waited much too long for this.

Paxton's hand dipped past the fabric of Tennessee's pants and underwear until he found the stiff flesh waiting for him. Tennessee was rock hard like Paxton expected, and he moved his lips lower to lick and circle his belly button.

With a quick intake of breath, Tennessee leaned back in his seat of the truck.

"Ya don't have-ta do—" Tennessee drew in another quick breath when Paxton licked a long line over his happy trails. "Um...that."

"I want to do this. Do you want me to stop?" Paxton licked him again.

"I... no," Tennessee moaned.

"Then let this cowboy have his way with you."

Grinning, Paxton pulled down Tennessee's underwear to better expose Tennessee's cock for his hands and mouth. He moved to a new angle and lowered his lips near the other man's engorged member. Inhaling, he absorbed the mixed scent of Tennessee's musky pre-come, his soap, and hot skin. Paxton kept his tongue tracing whatever part of this man that he had the pleasure of finding. Tennessee was so sexy, so needy, and he squirmed and groaned every time Paxton licked him.

Stamping down on his own raging urge to come, Paxton let his tongue snake out to slowly run over the swollen purple crown. Tennessee's cock was magnificent. He wet his fingers next so that he could let them run down around Tennessee's balls to fondle the flesh. There was something heady and powerful surging through Paxton. He liked, no loved, making Tennessee's hips jerk and thrust.

"Cowboy," Tennessee hissed and bucked his hips to get closer to Paxton. "That's too much. I'm gonna... I ain't ah—"

"You'll like this. I promise." Paxton caressed heated and needy skin in a tight grip all the time keeping his eyes glued to Tennessee. He would like this. Paxton was sure of it. All the while Paxton explored Tennessee's exposed flesh; Tennessee lifted his hips as if he couldn't stop begging for the touch. The man's reaction to this stroking was perfect. Even though Paxton's cock was untouched, the shaft swelled and dripped like Tennessee was grinding on him.