Finally

* Finally. *

As soon as Paxton had the lube in one hand and a condom in the other, he found Tennessee's lips again. Big thick fingers made a lazy pattern between his shoulder blades as Tennessee caressed Paxton and kissed him. With how much waiting they had done, Paxton was shocked that they could even share a kiss so sweet, so slow, and so tender. But he didn't fight it. Paxton simply sank into his boyfriend's mouth taking his time and letting Tennessee fill him up with love and heat and lust. The man was more than his hot body or southern charm, Tennessee was all that, but he was more, and Paxton couldn't seem to get enough.

Drinking in Tennessee's sighs, Paxton tasted each one of his boyfriend's moans and whimpers. After he coated his fingers with lube, he slid them between the cleft of Tennessee's ass with a confidence he didn't know he possessed. Stroking gently, Paxton found Tennessee's entrance and smoothed the liquid over the puckered skin.

Tennessee kissed him but made needy little cries while Paxton stretched him and worked his middle finger to fill him. Ignoring his own throbbing desire, Paxton concentrated on creating pleasure for Tennessee. He lifted his mouth away to watch the way Tennessee's lips opened in wordless begging. His ass clung to the skin of Paxton's finger as if Tennessee's body didn't want him to let go. In and out, Paxton glided his digit into his boyfriend's body.

For an entirely captivating moment, Paxton simply touched. He filled his boyfriend first with one finger and then two, until he was delicately gliding inside the man hunting for his boyfriend's prostate.

"More." Tennessee begged when Paxton found his prostate and pressed. The man's hands gripped Paxton's shoulders and squeezed. "I can take more."

Paxton couldn't speak for the groan that left his mouth, but he accommodated Tennessee and added more lube and a third finger. He nibbled at Tennessee's lower lip as the man went lax under him lost in the sensations Paxton offered. Paxton had never seen anything so beautiful as this trembling mess under him.

"You want me?" Paxton murmured as he pulled his fingers from Tennessee and ripped open a condom packet. "Are you ready? I'll go slow."

"Ya know I do." Tennessee's eyes were wide and pleading as they searched his face. "I'm ready."

Paxton nodded and rolled the condom over his erection. When he was finished, he coated his now covered cock in so much lube the clear fluid splashed his thighs. Gulping down a deep breath to keep his lust from taking over, Paxton paused trying to gather his wits. He wanted to slam into Tennessee. He repeated in his head three times that Tennessee was a virgin before he leaned forward to rub the tip of his length against his boyfriend's wet entrance.

Cock pulsing furiously and aching with need, Paxton dragged his hardon back and forth over Tennessee's waiting hole. When he stroked over the tight entrance, Tennessee's ragged moan tore him up inside. Desire was like vicious teeth shredding him, and for one heated second, he closed his eyes to gather his control.

When Paxton opened his eyes, he found Tennessee simply waiting for him with that patience he always carried with him. The man was like the mountains he loved, steady and solid. His gray eyes searched his face.

"I have wanted you since the moment I met you, Tennessee." Paxton confessed.

"Ya got me, cowboy." Tennessee murmured. "I'm all yers."

With the words 'I love you' hovering on his lips, Paxton pressed forward. He let the magnetism between them control his actions. He lined up the head of his cock with the slick entrance of Tennessee's body and pushed his crown slightly into the hole.