9 - not acceptable

age: 13
mom: scarlett
dad:

-

3RD PERSON
Y/n was a different child, Scarlett knew that, she hadn't been labelled with anything so Scarlett didn't know what to say about Y/n, but she just knew that she wasn't like other kids.

The tiniest things set her off, she'd refuse to go to school everyday then act up, Scarlett was a teacher herself and it was difficult when she worked in the same school as her daughter who just wanted to cling to her the whole time.

Due to Scarlett being a head of year, she was called into the classroom that her daughter was in after she decided to act up.

Scarlett let out a sigh before opening the door, immediately being met with her daughter throwing a book at someone else, Y/n looked at her mother with wide eyes being hiding her head in her arms quickly.

"Y/n, outside" Scarlett said strictly, Y/n kept her head in her hands which made Scarlett roll her eyes.

"I need you to come outside" Scarlett said walking into the classroom and bending down in front of Y/n's table. Y/n continued to ignore her mother and kept silent, Scarlett rolled her eyes again and repeated herself.

"I'm going to give you a detention at the end of the day if you don't come outside" Scarlett said sternly.

"You wouldn't do that, that's ridiculous" Y/n rolled her own eyes and peeked up and saw her mother staring angrily.

"I would, you're no exception to anyone else in this class, now get outside" Scarlett semi-shouted, Y/n let out a loud groan standing to her feet and grabbing her stuff, pushing the table out from in front of her and storming out the classroom.

"To my office" Scarlett said pushing Y/n in the direction of her office, Y/n huffed again and dragged herself down to Scarlett's office, slamming the door off the wall.

Y/n groaned and huffed as she sat down in the chair opposite her mothers desk, although right now Scarlett was more in teacher mode rather than her mother mode.

"Explain to me, why i've had 2 emails saying to come and speak to you about your appalling behaviour young lady" Scarlett said, her voice was stern, showing absolutely no hint of kindness or calmness.

"No" Y/n mumbled and crossed her arms over her chest, Scarlett wanted to shout so bad, but she knew shouting makes everything worse, she was just furious with how Y/n thought she could act.

"Listen here, i may be your mom Y/n, but that does not mean that you get to behave so poorly and embarrass me, fix your god damn attitude" Scarlett snapped, Y/n looked down at her lap with a frown and usually Scarlett would fold and feel bad but Y/n couldn't be doing this.

"I'm sorry" Y/n mumbled tearfully looking up at Scarlett sadly who just placed her hands on her hips and shook her head.

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it, when i walked into the classroom, you threw a book a someone's head! What were you thinking?! I want you to email your teacher an apology please" Scarlett said pointing to her computer.

"I said sorry" Y/n started sobbing, her bottom lip sticking out.

"Then write it" Scarlett said keeping her arm pointed to the computer, Y/n got up and walked over to the chair taking a seat and clicking on her teachers name, slowly writing out a short apology.

"Thank you" Scarlett sighed, Y/n spun round on the chair and looked at Scarlett who was leant against the wall with her hand on her forehead looking down.

"Sorry" Y/n said again noticing how stressed she was making Scarlett recently with her poorly behaviour, Scarlett looked at Y/n before looking down again.

"How many times are you going to say sorry, before stopping what you're doing?" Scarlett spoke looking back at Y/n, as much as she hated using harsh words, she was sick of it all.

This time Y/n kept quiet and continued to look down at her shoes, Scarlett sighed and shook her head, moving Y/n off of her chair and sitting on it herself, Y/n wandering back over to the other chair.

"You can do homework until your next lesson, then you can come sit in here and eat lunch, because you're not going to the lunch hall with everyone else" Scarlett said, keeping her eyes on the computer screen.

"But-"

"Don't you dare" Scarlett spoke through gritted teeth.

Y/n's head lowered again as she picked up her bag, pulling out her maths book and using the desk beside Scarlett's to do her homework.

"Let's go, you've got Biology" Scarlett said standing up out of her seat.

"I don't wanna go" Y/n mumbled and kept writing in her book, Scarlett sighed and walked over to Y/n, ripping the maths book from her hands and placing it in her bag.

"Let's go" Scarlett said more sternly this time, Y/n took the bag from Scarlett and walked out the office with her, following her to the science block.

"I don't wanna go" Y/n teared up, stopping where she was and standing dead in the corridor, Scarlett wrapped her arm around Y/n's shoulder and got her to walk beside her.

The pair arrived outside the classroom, but Y/n was doing everything she could with her body to fight Scarlett to not go in, pushing her head into her chest and crying, spinning around so Scarlett's arms couldn't keep wrapped around her.

"You're going to science Y/n" Scarlett said and turned Y/n around and lead her into the classroom, everyone looked up as Miss Johansson, their head of year was there and that Y/n had walked in crying.

"Hi Miss, got this one for you" Scarlett smiled, Y/n's biology teacher smiled and nodded her head, Y/n stormed over to where she sat and buried her head in her arms.

Miss Johansson and Y/n's biology teacher spoke some more before Scarlett left, which then made Y/n a lot sadder than she was, but her biology teacher was a nice teacher.

"Here's your book sunshine, if you could just copy the board, that would be amazing" She spoke rubbing Y/n's shoulder, Y/n huffed and sat up, grabbing her pen and scribbling down what she needed to write.

____

It's my nieces first birthday today! I cant believe it.