5

CHAPTER FIVE||SOMETHINGS DIFFERENT

****

"Stiles i actually think Matteo's right." Violet sighed as she sat at her desk in her room, Looking at stiles through her computer screen on skype.

"Right? that's a first." Stiles chuckled, Violet smiled at her best friends Comment as her mind raced with dangerous possibilities. She'd already lost someone to the supernatural. She wasn't prepared to lose anyone else.

"Stiles i'm Serious. Like yesterday it was so strange, We met Edwards sister. She jumped the bannister of the stairs like it was nothing. Then like I don't even know how to explain it stiles- But i was suspicious i guess? Then like everything i was feeling just disappeared. i felt drained. And Matteos convinced edward isn't normal. Apparently his smell triggers Matteo so much he almost changed in the parking lot" Violet vented Leaning her head back in her chair as she let out a breathy sigh.

"Have you found anything else out? Cause that doesn't sound familiar... Did you ask Bella?" Stiles suggested his brows knitted together as he leaned forward in his chair wanting to know more.

"I suggested if anything was going on me and Matteo would understand. But she shut me down so quick" Stiles nodded along to Violets words before she let out a frustrated huff, Stiles nodded his lips pressed into a straight line.

"i'll look into it when i've figured out what Auroras doing back here" Stiles nodded hoping maybe he could help, Violets brows Furrowed at the mention of Aurora.

"Auroras back in town?" She questioned confusion lacing her tone yet just as stiles was about to Answer her phone started ringing, Glancing down she read the caller ID: charlie.

"one sec stiles" She muttered picking up her phone. Stiles nodded as she answered holding the phone up to her ear, and in seconds her face dropped.

"We'll be right there." Violet's heart dropped to her stomach as she ended the call almost instantly calling her brothers name, her voice laced with panic: "Matteo!!"

"stiles i gotta go" She slammed the laptop Closed, jumping from her seat as she grabbed her Jacket. Her face white as a ghost as Matteo opened her bedroom door, The boy dressed in only a pair of tracksuit bottoms as he got ready for bed; "what Vi?"

"Bellas Missing. Get ready!" She exclaimed her heart pounding against her rib cage like a rabid animal fighting against the confides of a cage as she rushed to pull her converses on her feet. Matteo Didn't need another word, He rushed to his room pulling a shirt on.

*****

"Tae, You found her yet?" Violet spoke into her phone as she walked away from Charlie and the rest of the search party he'd set up to find his daughter. Tension in the air thick as everyone worried for Bella's safety.

"Nah, i'm on the right track though, i swear to god if that pale ass c-" Violet cut him off in seconds sensing his anger through the phone; "calm down matt, let's just find her first"

"Yeah. Yeah." Matteo scoffed, as violet noticed another car pull up. Violet almost instantly recognising the boy who jumped from the passenger seat. The same brown-haired boy she'd seen the day before, Jacob Black.

"Violet? Anyone found her?" Jacob Rushed toward the girl he'd only met once, A sense of urgency consuming his voice as he got to Violet.

"uh- no. Charlie's got people looking. Matteo's out looking... He'll find her" Violet stuttered a familiar panic rushing through her veins as she stared up at Jacob her heart pounding.