7

CHAPTER SEVEN||HOLE PUNCHED THROUGH MY CHEST

Days had merged into one agonising never ending loop. Scream filled nights, And lonely school days begun Blurring together as Violet fought against the rancid voices That haunted her mind.

Bella sitting alone at the Cullen's table in the cafeteria refusing to have more than a conversation with Violet throughout the day. Bella's earth shattering screams Preventing violet from sleeping more than the dreams that haunted her own mind did.

Another relentlessly bland day had started, Both Bella and Violet making their way outside of the swan house to make their separate ways to School before Charlie stopped them. Both girls coming to a halt when he spoke; "Alright that's it"

"What?" Bella questioned turning to face him, Leaving violet silent waiting for charlie to continue.

"You're going to Jacksonville. with your mother." Violets wide eyes met charlie's as he looked between the two girls, Bellas irritation almost instantly radiating from her.

"I'm not leaving Forks" Bella stated with no room for negotiation as Charlie looked down a sense of worry for his daughter consuming him in a way he couldn't even begin to describe.

"Bells he's not coming back. And Dean and Matteo aren't going to be back for a while either" Charlie explained, His voice remained soft as if the words would hurt less with a different tone. Yet they didn't. Both girls hearts sunk at his words.

"I Know" Bella nodded begrudgingly, Yet violet's eyes remained wide as she stood silent. A while? How long was a while? Her heart ached with loss, She knew her way of dealing with her mother death was putting a strain on the relationship she had with her brother yet she just didn't know how to fix it.

"A while?" She confirmed her voice mixed with loneliness as she stared up at her uncle who painstakingly nodded, Causing a piece of her heart to shatter.

"Yeah.. And you can stay here, your dad doesn't want you alone in the house.." Charlie nodded offering Violet a weak smile before his attention turned back to Bella; "This behaviour isn't Normal. quite frankly it's scaring the hell outta me. And Probably Violet too."

"and your mother-" Charlie sighed as he watched bella's mood deflate more as if that was even possible. his eyes flickering between the two girls before he continued barely able to choose the right words; "Baby i don't want you to leave- i don't. But- Just go. Go to Jacksonville. Make some new friends."

"i like my old friends" Bella countered causing Violet to scoff, Liked her old friends? She barely even spoke to her own cousin let alone anyone at school. Violet Knew Bella was hurting but there was always a point of no return, There was always a point when people would stop trying.

"Bella you Never see them anymore. You don't even Spend time with Vi." Charlie agreed, Violet nodding away the sense of failure she felt for her cousin. Guilt rolled through her body at her blatant inability to help Bella through whatever was plaguing the Swan girls mind. But there was only so much a grieving 17 year old girl could do to help.

"I do." Bella scoffed taking a deep breath before continuing; "i'm gonna uh- Go shopping. Right Vi? tomorrow us and Jessica."

Violets head snapped toward bella as Bella searched Violets eyes for agreement while Charlie spoke confusion lacing his voice; "You hate shopping."