4. Clashes

"What the fuck is that jerk doing here?"  Tae asked in irritation.

"Watch your mouth" Jin warned.

"Or what?" Tae asked advancing on him.

Jungkook stood between them almost getting into Taehyung's face. Taehyung looked at him, his eyes were drawn to his overly tight t-shirt. An involuntary giggle escaped him.

"What the fuck are you wearing man?" He laughed.

Jungkook glared at him. "It's what you're going to do to me tonight"

"What? Let you give me a head?" Tae laughed again "Dream on Bugs"

Jungkook's nostrils flared. "Judging from the way you kept staring at me during the match, you are the one who's been dreaming of me"

"The only time I would be dreaming of you is if I'm having a nightmare, you loser"

"Fuck off Kim. We were happy enough here till now without your insufferable presence." Jungkook said turning away "Even your friends didn't want you here"

Tae caught Jungkook by the collar. He had struck a nerve. It hadn't taken long for Tae to realise they all knew each other well. He had seen the way the bartender had acknowledged Namjoon earlier. It had made him realise that they were obviously regulars here. He had never been invited.

It stung.

But he didn't need this bug to point it out to him.

They glared at each other.

"Let. Go. Of. Me." Jungkook warned his tone was deadly and his fists clenched at his sides. He pulled himself up to his full height, making Tae acknowledge just how big he was. Jungkook tended to close in on himself, slouching to make himself appear small. But right now, the only thing small about him was that stupid t-shirt.

"Jungkook-ah" Yoongi warned.

"Tell him to let go of me hyung or I won't be responsible for my actions." Jungkook said without looking away from Taehyung.

"Tae! Let go of Kookie. Please" Jimin begged.

Tae slowly loosened his grip and then pushed Jungkook lightly "Stay away from me"

Jungkook fumed.

"Yah! That's enough" Yoongi yelled at them both.

"I didn't do anything to him hyung. He's just an asshole." Jungkook said as he looked at Taehyung who staring daggers at him from across the table.

"He may be. But he's important to Jimin. And if he's important to Jimin, he's important to me too" Yoongi said.

Jungkook pouted "And what am I a joke to you?"

"Of course not Kookie" Jimin placated him. "You are important to us too"

He loved how Jimin called him Kookie. "You are so lucky you hooked up with him in time Yoongi hyung or I would have whisked him away before he could blink"

Jimin blushed.

"Yah! Jugeullae?" Yoongi glared at Jungkook slipping into Korean in his rage.
(Do you want to die?)

Jungkook laughed and raised his hands, palms out.

"He's all yours"

"That he is" Yoongi said bending forward and kissing Jimin's surprised mouth. "You see why I need to put a ring on you?"

Jimin laughed and Yoongi sighed.

"I don't want to wait" he said.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.