19. Divulge

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️
Homophobia

~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung pulled over into the University parking lot.

He still had 10 minutes until the practice started. Quickly grabbing his backpack, he pulled out the bento and opened it eagerly. He probably shouldn't be eating before getting on the field, it could make him throw up, he thought hesitantly but as soon as the delicious aroma filled his nostrils, all his doubts flew straight out of the window.

He pulled the chopsticks off the lid and gobbled down the breakfast at record speed. It was every bit as good as last night's meal. Jungkook was obviously an amazing cook, he had to admit. Tae couldn't cook to save his life. He could burn water, given the chance. Calling the chef in for just him, felt like overkill so he usually just ordered takeout or depended on Jimin for sustenance.

He finished everything and threw his head back against the seat. The boy was going to drive him crazy. He wasn't sure how he was going to survive the year or make it through unscathed. That amazing cooking, combined with his cute bunny face and that sexy as sin body, Tae knew he didn't stand a chance.

He sighed and groaned loudly.

He wasn't gay!! He was straight! He liked girls!!

He recited that over and over like a mantra in his head, willing himself to believe it.

In the back of his mind, he knew the hypocrisy of his thoughts, just this morning, he had pleasured himself to the thought of a man and yet, here he sat telling himself that he wasn't gay. He brushed a hand through his hair, everything was so conflicting. It was the bunny's fault obviously, he had messed with his mind.

He groaned again, thinking of his husband in his house.
His husband..
Dear Lord!! He had a husband!

Would he ever be able to have this thought without cringing right down to his toes?

His phone buzzed, breaking through the haze of his uncomfortable thoughts. He stared at the name on the screen.

Why was his lawyer calling him this early in the morning? He hoped it wasn't more bad news. He needed to head to the field, he thought as he answered the phone.

"Rafe?"

"Good Morning! I'm just calling to ask whether Jungkook has moved in yet?"

"Yeah he did, yesterday." Taehyung said in a resigned tone.

"Uh-oh, that doesn't sound too good." Rafe commented.

"It's fine." Tae sighed. "Everything is fine."

Rafe made a non committal sound before continuing "Your first counselling session is on Monday. So, You will have a few days in hand to hammer out the action plan and get him on board."

"I don't think he will co-operate but I will try."

"It will be better if you two present a neutral and united front. The counsellor might recommend to end the sessions a bit early on."

"I'll try Rafe. Talking to him is like banging my head on the wall." Taehyung sighed. "I'll talk to him over the weekend."

"Okay. I'll text you the details later." Rafe replied, ending the call.

Taehyung quickly packed everything back and left the car, walking leisurely to the field. A few of his teammates had already come in and were warming up. He hurried over to join them, pushing all thoughts of the disturbing human he had left behind in his house.