7. Vegas

Jungkook hurried through JFK Airport.

He was running late and prayed he hadn't missed his flight as he ran towards his designated terminal. He been so riled up from yesterday's events that he hadn't been able to sleep all night, tossing and turning as thoughts of a certain dark haired, deep voiced, handsome man assailed his mind entirely. He had somehow fallen into a fitful sleep at the ass crack of dawn and then had slept straight through his alarm this morning.

"This is the last and final boarding call for flight E10457 to Las Vegas."
A polite voice sounded through the airport speakers.

He ran faster.

Almost crashing into the check-in counter, he handed his boarding pass to the lady stationed there. She quickly stamped it and he ran through the walkway and into the flight.

Most of the passengers had already settled as Jungkook got inside. He huffed and panted as the crew  checked his tickets and pass, letting him find his seat.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah!" Jin called from one of the seats a few rows down and waved at him. Jungkook grinned and walked down the aisle towards him. He saw all of them had already settled in their seats. The only empty seat was next to.....

Kim Taehyung.

God had either suddenly decided to smile down upon him or was having a good laugh at his expense.

Either way he'd rather make most of the opportunity.

He smiled widely at Tae as he pushed his backpack into the overhead bin and dropped into his seat.

Taehyung looked incredibly cool with his dark beanie and oversized headphones hanging off his neck. He cocked a shapely eyebrow at him and Jungkook gulped as he buckled up his seat belt.

"Slept in?" Taehyung asked as he settled.

"Something kept me up too late last night" Jungkook answered tongue in cheek.

Taehyung made a face. "Please don't enlighten me on your adventures."

Jungkook chuckled. "Aren't you tired though?" He asked.

"Me? Why would I be tired?" Tae frowned in confusion.

"Coz you were running through my mind all night last night"

Taehyung groaned loudly and pulled his headphones over his ears as Jungkook laughed out loud enough to pull attention from the entire flight list.

It was a six hour flight, Jungkook smiled. He was going to make Tae smile before he got off the plane. Sitting so close to him, their shoulders and thighs brushing at the slightest movement from either of them, was like a dream for Jungkook. But in this case, the reality was so much better than his dreams.

Tae shifted in his seat as the flight took off. A light whiff of musk and spice hit Jungkook's nostrils. He took a deep breath. Just like every other thing about him, Tae smelled incredible.

Jungkook sighed. If only he would take off his headphones. He tried to think of ways he could get him to take his headphones off.

~~~~~~

Tae hadn't taken his headphones off in over an hour. He had stopped playing music a little while back and was quietly staring out the window. He couldn't take them off though since Jungkook had fallen asleep a few minutes after the flight had taken off and was completely burrowed against Taehyung's side, his head lay on his shoulder and his soft snores tickled his collarbones.