22. Baby Steps

~~~~~~~

Author Note:
This chapter is dedicated to a sweet and loyal reader.
She may not always comment, but dedicatedly votes for every chapter.

lizthepainter

You are my motivation to write.
Ich liebe dich 🫶🏼

~~~~~~~

Jungkook let out a deep groan as he hauled himself up on the bar. His muscles bunching in his biceps as his chin touched it for the last set and he let go, landing softly on the balls of his feet.

He hated waking up in the morning but loved to workout. He needed to be pumped up for what the day held in store for him.

Their sessions were to start today.

Taehyung had avoided him since their conversation on Friday. He had barely come home during the weekend and that irked him. He didn't want to drive the older out of his own home. He decided to broach the subject himself today and let him off the hook.

Jungkook was wiping down the equipment when Tae's bedroom door opened and out walked the most beautiful man on the planet. Jungkook could only stare. His eyes raked over the fluffy sleep tousled hair, puffy cheeks and the beautiful honey skin of his bare chest. Every fibre of his being wanted nothing more than to gather the older in his arms and kiss him senseless until every grain of sleep left his body.

Would he ever get used to seeing him like this?

With his harshness all softened by sleep, the cuteness underneath all the bravado peaking through, the pouty lips begging to be kissed.

No. No, he wouldn't. He'd never get used to it. He would always take a moment to appreciate his beauty.

Taehyung sleepily rubbed his eyes and paddled out in his flipflops. He yawned and looked over at Jungkook who looked like he was about to drool, his eyes were wide, his mouth was slack.

Tae frowned.

"Jeon!" He scolded. "You're starting again! What the hell is wrong with you, man?"

Jungkook recovered quickly. "It's not my fault." He whined quietly, going back to the task at hand.

"What?"

"Nothing!" Jungkook wiped down the equipment and locked it in place. He chugged the water from his bottle, trying his best to ignore the other who was quietly setting up the coffee machine. Jungkook walked into his room for a quick shower.

Taehyung set up the coffee machine to brew and perched up on the bar stool of his kitchen island. He had spent most of the weekend gaming with the guys. He had avoided coming home as much as possible because he wasn't ready to face him. The deal was the only thing on his mind. Ever since Jungkook has told him about the vacation, that was all he could think about.

Obviously Jungkook hadn't told his family the truth. He was only 21. If he told his parents that he had married a straight guy while they were both drunk in Vegas, his parents would flip out. Any parents would flip out.

But then, acting like they were a newly married couple in love? Would he be able to pull it off? More importantly wouldn't it make it all seem a bit too real?

Taehyung was still deeply engrossed in his thoughts when Jungkook came out of his room, freshly showered, dressed in a baggy black tshirt and dark cargo pants.

🌈Taekook || The Last GoalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara