13. Walk of Shame

Trigger Warning ⚠️
Mention of sexual abuse️ & homophobia

Yoongi managed to somehow help Jungkook get out of the bathroom and settle into bed. Once the boy had fallen into a fitful sleep, he silently slipped out of the room and headed to Jimin's room.

Jimin opened the door to let him in. Taehyung was in the shower and Jimin had been packing. The wrinkled tux lay on the bed.

"How is he?" Jimin asked Yoongi once he had settled in the chair by the desk.

"He's in a very bad shape, Jiminie. He's taken everything Taehyung said, to heart. He was crying." Yoongi said sadly.

Jimin's heart went out to him. Kookie never cried.

"I spoke to Tae. He's extremely shaken up, its to be understood, is it not?" Jimin asked.

"What's to be understood? Him blaming the whole thing on Jungkook-ah was not fair and you know it." Yoongi narrowed his eyes. He couldn't believe Jimin was siding with Tae on this.

"I know he was out of line. But honestly, he really is straight and he has been telling that to Jungkook since they met but Kookie didn't listen. He kept hitting on Tae." Jimin explained.

"So Tae married him? Would you listen to yourself? Do we go around marrying every person who hits on us?" Yoongi scoffed.

"Seriously? You don't think that level of flirting can lead to confusion? He was drunk and confused!" Jimin defended his best friend.

"So was Jungkook! So were we all! They way you're talking about it, I can't believe you!" Yoongi stood up in frustration. "Jungkook has been flirting with you since the day you guys met! And you have always responded with blushes and sly remarks. Why didn't he marry you then? Why didn't you marry him?!"

Jimin looked flabbergasted. Yoongi realised that he had gone a bit too far, but before he could say a word to rectify his mistake,

"Get out." Jimin deadpanned.

Yoongi's heart skipped a beat. "W-what?"

"I said, Get. Out." He demanded.

Yoongi swallowed "Jimin-ah..."

"Get the fuck out!" Jimin screamed.

Yoongi backed away and walked sadly to the door. "Please don't let this come between us." He said pulling the door closed behind him without waiting for a response.

~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung stood under the spray of the shower letting it ease the soreness in his muscles. A few bits and pieces of last night had come back to him.

He remembered laughing uncontrollably, drinking till he wanted to puke his guts out. He remembered dancing like there's no tomorrow.

Though he still couldn't remember the wedding in itself, he remembered the giddy feeling he felt during their first kiss. He remembered the almost euphoric feeling he had felt when they'd had........ he gulped.

He'd had sex with a man.

He gingerly touched his ass which was very sore.

He wanted to drown here, maybe just curl up and die.

What the fuck had he allowed to happen?

It was all the stupid beef bunny's fault. All the sly smiles, smirks, the winks and suggestive expressions. He had well and truly messed with his head until he couldn't think straight anymore. All the padding around half naked, showing off his ripped body and making him question his sexuality over and over again. It had all led up to it.