11. Consummation

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
🔞Mature Content🔞
Heavy smut warning
Boy x Boy sex scene
Switch Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:
This is an entirely smut chapter.

If you're underage, you shouldn't be here!!
But if you are here, it's your problem and I'm not responsible for you or your mental state.

Please feel free to skip, if any of the warnings above trigger you or make you uncomfortable. Just skip the whole chapter.

However, I must let you know that this chapter is essential to the plot. What happens here, shapes a big part of the story.

For those of you like me, who live for good smut, you're welcome...

~~~~~~~~~

After a lot of cheers and good wishes, photos and selfies, the couple headed drunkenly to the honeymoon suite.

They stumbled into the room, giggling their hearts out, hands still intertwined. Tae hadn't let go of Jungkook's hand since the ceremony.

The echoes of their hysterics still lingered in their eyes.

The door clicked shut behind them and Jungkook slumped back against it. He was still coming to terms with how the day had progressed. His mind was still mush but his heart was soaring a new high.

He was married.

Woah!

He raised his hand and stared at the delicate platinum band on his finger.

Taehyung who had walked straight in before him, turned around and walked to him as he backed further into the door. He came closer still and Jungkook could feel his warm breath on his cheek. His hand, lightly brushed the hair away from his forehead.

He looked up slightly, even though they were mostly the same height, only to realize that Taehyung stood close, too close to him. Their chests almost touching, practically breathing each other's breath.

They looked into each other's eyes, each refusing to back down from the staring contest as their chests heaved with heavy breaths. The air around them suddenly felt too thick. Jungkook was sweating as he stared into the honey brown irises of the man he never thought he'd be standing this close to.

Although he swayed a bit due the alcohol in his system, the drunken state of his mind also heightened the beauty of the ethereal man standing in front of him. His golden, honey-toned, flawless skin glowed, blurring everything in the periphery of Jungkook's vision. He had always found Taehyung beautiful, but tonight as he gazed into his eyes and looked at him this closely for the first time, he admired the beauty that was Kim Taehyung.

Art.

Kim Taehyung was art.

There is no other word in Jungkook's vocabulary that could describe what he saw.

And then it struck him, this Art was his.

Kim-fucking-Taehyung was his husband!

Fuck! He was his...... Husband!!!

"You know, this is our wedding night." Taehyung's deep voice sent a jolt of electricity straight to Jungkook's cock.

"Yeah. I realise that, what should we do about it, baby?" He croaked. His throat was dry. He licked his lips to moisten them.