14. Vengeance

"I refuse"

The words still echoed through Taehyung's mind. The words that had thrown his carefully calculated, meticulously planned life, into utter chaos.

They had come back to New York almost a month ago. He had spent the whole month running from pillar to post. An entire month, of relentlessly trying to free himself of the biggest drunken mistake of his life.

Marrying Jeon Jungkook.

The man seemed to have ascended from his own personal hell, to torment him.

Taunting him, pushing all the wrong buttons and driving him insane at every chance he got and looking shockingly, disturbingly, irresistibly hot while doing it too.

That's what fucked with his mind more than anything else.

He just couldn't ignore his presence.

To top it all off, the demon was starring in his dreams every single night.

Taehyung dreamed of their night together, remembering the feeling of being full and having his mind blown in the best way possible until he woke up, sweaty and messed up, with his name on his lips and a hard on that wouldn't go down until he dunked himself in ice cold water, entirely.

Kate had shown up the very night he had arrived back in NewYork. He had made out with her but it felt wrong and he couldn't even get it up. He had freaked out internally, blaming it on exhaustion and the long flight as he convinced her to leave. Then out of curiosity he had starting looking at jocks at Uni, but none of them held his interest. He admired their looks and their bodies but it was all neutral, he felt absolutely nothing. Then to test it out again, he had braved gay porn, ended up puking his dinner out. But at least it had put his mind to rest.

He wasn't gay.

But girls couldn't hold his attention either.

What did that make him then?

He couldn't get it up for his girlfriend, he couldn't get it up for other girls, he didn't find any guys interesting enough to get it up, Yet, every morning, he woke up with his cock throbbing in his boxers.

He had tried to jerk off, forcing himself to think of Kate, watching porn, even random girls he'd been with over the years, but the moment he closed his eyes he found himself staring into the depths of dark bambi eyes while his hands stroked down his sculpted body.

The only way forward from there, was either reliving their wedding night in his mind or dunking himself in a ice cold bath.

Jungkook had surely done a number on him.

And as if that wasn't enough, he had lawyered up immediately after reaching New York, refusing any and all attempts at settlement or divorce. His lawyer had threatened to sue Taehyung for defamation and mental harassment for accusing Jungkook of sexual assault.

He was ashamed of the way he had handled the situation. He had never meant to accuse Jungkook of rape or assault but he'd freaked out and hadn't known what else to do.

And now he was obviously looking for vengeance.

The worst part about all of this, was the rift it had caused between Jimin and Yoongi. They weren't talking and Jimin wasn't handling it very well.

In fact, Jimin wasn't handling it at all.

He was angry all the time, snarling and snapping at everyone that dared to cross his path. The friendly angel of Columbia had turned into a scary little harpy that everyone had started avoiding at all times.