PT:3

I get to negans base looking around as he walks in a room full of woman.
Who are they?
"These wonderful woman are all my wives" Negan states with a awfully awkward smile.
I awkwardly smile back to not paying much attention to it as we walk back out and I notice one of his men standing there in his seat asleep so I sneak over and grab his gun.
I'm behind Negan with it.
Stop moving Negan.
Negan turns around and has a bright smile on his face.
You hurt my people and put your hands on many others including me, I could kill you right here right now just stop.
"And why would I stop that, this whole world is filled with gruesome and horrible people now just to survive what is out there feeding and killing"
You think I don't know that, I have been on my own since the start of this, teaching my self to be brave and always pay attention to my surroundings since no one was there to protect me and now there is, you don't have to be like this, stop this war and just be friends or not even, you guys don't even have to be near each other ever just stop this.
"Fine, I guess I will take you home" Negan says.
There has to be a reason why he agreed so easily but he walks away and I follow him as he gets into one of his big black trucks.
"You'll drive"
I smile a little before getting into the driver side and start the truck before going to my home where everyone is.
We get back to the gate and I stop the truck when the gate is opened and get out of the drivers seat with Negan following behind me and I look down before having my Katana whipped out of my pocket from behind me and being pulled back with it to my neck.
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER" Carl yells.
"Oh you little kids and your ideas yaknow, getting your little girlfriend to try and kill me would never work out"
"She's not my girlfriend" Carl replies back with a nervous look.
"Hm you hear that Ana your not his girlfriend and I've seen the way that you look at him and how he looks at you. You both somewhat have chemistry that's so cute don't ya think Ana, your little friend here doesn't like you back that must be heartbreaking yet he still protects you"

I close my eyes having tears role down my face starting to cry.
Just fucking kill me already you faggot.
Negan sighs before throwing me to the ground really hard with my Katana still in his hand. I fall face first onto my hands and knees but turn around to look at him with anger and sadness in my eyes. But he turns his head with a little smirk on his face.
"You want to die! "
We're all gonna die someday anyway so why would it matter.
I stand up looking straight at him as he walks over and grabs my jaw tight.
"Well that's how life works isn't it, you are born, grow up, get older, meet the love of your life and have children, grow old tg and die together right. Well no that's not life anymore, we fight to survive, this is war"
I push his hand away from me before backing up.
Give me my Katana now.
"Finders keepers Ana ain't that right"
Give me it now Negan.
"Or what, your gonna stab me with your Katana" he says smirking.
"Oh wait you can't" he starts laughing.
I clench my jaw and make my hands a fist before throwing a punch pushing him backwards.
"Ana back up now" Rick yells.
I back up angrily wanting my Katana back, I turn around making eye contact with Carl as he goes to hug me but I just push him off with an annoyed look on my face but he looks so concerned and I feel so bad but I'm just an friend to him nothing else.
"Are you mad at me Ana" Carl asks grabbing my arm to turn me around to look at him.
This isn't the time to talk.
"Yes it is, your not supposed to be mad at me, not now, not ever Ana, I love you your my best friend" Carl says with a tiny smile but before you know it I start breaking down and fall to my knees covering my face.
I know I'm not supposed to feel this way especially now in this horrible place but I can't not help my feeling for him, he's just perfect in every way. Carl kneels down and gives me a hug while Rick and Daryl are talking to Negan.
"What's wrong Ana, you can talk to me about anything" Carl insists.
That's the thing tho, I can't Carl I can't open up to you about my feelings..
"What feelings" Carl asks confused.
Is it not noticeable at all that I like you Carl god maybe love you..
He looks at me with shock as we both hear the gate closing and Daryl and Rick walking our way.
Carl stands up and sniffles as I also stand up wiping my tears.
"I'm sorry Ana but we couldn't get your Katana back" Rick says.
It's whatever I don't need it..
Rick looks confused as he looks at Carl who still looks shocked but upset then looks back at me whos face is red and looks like was just crying.
I walk the opposite way to michone as Carl runs after me and pulls me back into a hug with his arms around my waist.
"I'm sorry I really am, I do like you a lot I just never had the balls to say anything" Carl says softly in my ear as I hug him back.