pt. 11

It's been about 3 days waiting, beaten up with bruises, cuts and blood all over the place on my body. I need Carl I love him, I miss him so much, my cowboy..
Please just let me go I didn't do anything wrong please..
"No you killed our men"
BECAUSE THEY DID FUCKED UP SHIT.
I get punched across the face with my vision blurry and I'm dizzy as I'm in the chair with my hands and feet still tied together.
I lift my head up still looking at the ground crying.
He will find me, he will come and kill you all, my dad, mom, uncle, Carl.. You just wait.

Carl's pov:

The houses all catching on fire as I get Judith noticing Anas katana, I grab it and put it on my back as I run out seeing my dad and Michonne, Daryl was getting Carol and Morgan. 
Dad we gotta go were going to die.
"Don't worry Carl" Rick says.
Loud booms and lights flashing all over with everything burning down.
Dad it's too hot I can't we gotta go please for ana..
Rick just looks at me with sad eyes.
"She's gone Carl and we can't do anything about it" Michonne says.
I start running to the gate before more of negins crew comes over and stops me and Judith.
"Unless you don't want your pretty little faced girlfriend to die you listen to us"
W-wait she's alive..i will do anything just please.
I say getting on my knees crying with Judith still in my arms. Rick and everyone running over to us.
Please.. Just tell me JUST me where she is I just want her to be safe..
"She's with the rest of our crew back at home don't worry we will take good care of her" one the men says winking at me making me disgusted.
"Listen we don't want trouble" Rick says.
"They blew up our only home Rick of course we want trouble, this is war, you hurt ana and our home, you all deserve to die" Michonne yells. All of a sudden they are all shot down to the ground making me close my eyes and look away thinking everyone is dead but I feel someone hugging me, it's Rick my dad. I stand up hugging him back as Michonne takes Judith for me. I loo back to the gate seeing half of hilltop who shot them.
Maggie, Rosita..
"Hey Carl how you been" Maggie says running over and hugging me.
How's the baby. Is he okay.
"Yes he's perfectly fine, now let's go save your girl" Maggie says as we follow her getting into her van.

Anas pov:

I can't breathe, I might as well just give up now. I close my eyes getting hit again. My shirt being off with bruises and cuts on my stomach.
"You ugly thing, you shouldn't be alive"
Imi just look up with tears but no more crying.
Yes..i know that already.
"Of course you do"
The man gets to my level taking out his knife getting ready to kill me.
"Any last words hun"
Yes um, tell my cowboy that I will see him later...
The man stares for a second possibly feeling bad but doesnt.  All of a sudden shots happen and all the people in the room were shot. I look up seeing a random lady, Rick and Carl with there guns up. Carl runs over to me untying my legs and hands pulling me in for a hug crying.
"God I love you so fucking much ana" Carl says.
I hug back with no reaction as he pulls away looking at my body and everything.
"God what did they do to you... " Carl says.
I start crying.
I don't wanna be here anymore it's so painful and life will never be the same..
Carl pulls me back into a hug wiping my tears and helping me up. He kisses me hard trying to make the kiss last awhile.
"Carl we gotta go" Rick says.
Carl and I look back at Rick and Carl nods his head picking me up and we walk out.
We get to the van as Carl sits in the back with me giving me his flannel to put over me. He sits in front of me on the ground criss crossed as he holds my hands.
"Hi I'm Maggie" Maggie says moving over to us and sitting next to me.
Ana.
"We can treat everything, we have an amazing doctor at hilltop alright" Maggie says holding her stomach and she doesn't really have a big bump at all.
Your pregnant..
"Yea I am how'd you know"
The way your holding your stomach, I love kids.
Maggie smiles.
I look at Carl who was already staring at me.
He rubs my legs and leans over kissing my head.
"You two were meant for each other" Maggie says.

We get to hilltop and Carl helps me out. 
"Good to know your not dead kid" Daryl says walking over and pulling me in for an actual hug this time. He pulls away walking into hilltop.
"I'm so happy your okay ana" Rick says pulling me in for a right hug rubbing my head.
"Yea okay Rick, let her go she needs air" Michonne says pulling off with a smile before pulling in for another hug.
"Your my girl ana" Michonne whispers.

I'm in the doctors room as I'm getting all fixed up and then the doctor feels around my stomach getting his ultrasound equipment.
Why do you need that for.
"Becuuse you areee pregnant ana" the doctor says smiling.
I turn to Carl scared.
H-how long?
"4 weeks I would say"
"So you guys did it? " Rick says with an odd face
Well um yea only once but I'm only 16 and if we did it once how could I be pregnant...
"Things can happen quick especially since you guys are younger, boys have more sperm cells and especially since you didn't have protection" the doctor says making me look down with tears in my eyes.
"You two took each other's virginity" Rick says still focused on that we did it.
Oh my god yes dad.
Carl and I say st the same time.  I look at Carl who doesn't look to sad but who doesn't look to happy.
What are we going to do..
"Take care of it and make a family" Carl says kissing my head and holding my hand.
I look up at him and smile.
"Don't worry everything will be fine I will make sure of it" Rick says.
"Yes we will all be here making sure the baby is fine and we will take monthly check ups alright" the doctor says.
I nod as Carl helps me get up and we walk out side.
Carl I'm not ready to be a mom at all...
"It's okay we have 9 months to make us ready" Carl says hugging me.
I don't want to though Carl i don't want to be a mom just yet.
"I can talk to him and see if he can do anything but if anything we can't do anything till you have the baby ana" Carl says playing with my hair.
I look down then look up at him and give a little smile.
Okay we can talk to him in a little bit I don't want to go back in right now.
"Okay that's fine that's totally fine alright we can wait" he says kissing my head.
I love you Carl.
"I love you to alright, this time I'm going to be with you every day, every hour and every minute making sure nothing ever happens to you, I can't loose you again, I thought you were dead but your tough and can make it through anything" Carl says.
I smile as I hug him with my arms around his neck and he picks me up spinning me around then placing me down kissing me as I kiss back.
"Alexandria burnt down we have to fix it and we will, we will make it home again and live there Ana, a lit happened the last couple days you were gone" Carl says.
"Hey since you guys are staying awhile let's go get you guys situated" Jesus says coming up to us.
We nod our head as Carl grabs my hand as we walk.