pt. 17

I wake up in an empty room with my hands chained to a ground looking up to see a red door. The door opens making me glare at whoever walks in.
Who the fuck are you and what did you to me.
"Nothing yet"
Where am I.
"Well you were in Virginia but now ur in Connecticut"
What!
"Ye so your farr away from your friends and family"
Let me go now.
"No can do"
Why did you even take me.
"Because us here like to do things our ways and don't worry we got one of your friends to in the other room"
Who.
"Well she has short hair, tall, really pretty, and has a accent"
Maggie..
Why the fuck are we here.
"Like I said we like to do things our way here, we just want to do things and set you on your way"
What do you mean do things.
"Well if you thought harder you would understand"
The man comes closer to me as I back up spitting on the ground.
"Well god that was just hot"
The man bends down taking off the chains on my wrists and sits up slowly then grabs my wrist and pins me to the ground by my shoulders.
"Oh and by the way your Katana is so badass I just had to take it for my own"
I groan by how I hit my back on the ground.
Fuck you.
I knee him in his groin making him gasp and groan. I stand up punching him as he gets angry standing up and grabs me by my arms and I pull back making my shirt rip. He grabs my leg making me fall backwards onto the ground punching me about 2 really hard times drawing blood all overy face from his knuckles and my nose and teeth. He stops and leans over me pinning me to the ground as I start smiling with a small chuckle. I spit the blood that was in my mouth at him and grab my knife from my pants that's hidden slowly and then slice his neck making blood go all over my neck and face making me gag. I push him off me and get up slowly limping opening the door and seeing a few other men.
"Hey your not supposed to be out here" a man yells from afar.
I expect you to back up before u end up like ur friend in there and fyi half of this blood is all his.
One of the men takes his gun out ready to shoot but I move and Dodge the bullet making me scared for a second but I kick the man's gun out of his hand before he gets to do anything else and take the knife to his stomach as he falls over to the ground with the knife in his stomach. I punch the other male making him move back a little bit. I take the gun off of the floor and shoot the man and then the man on the floor in the head, I start walking untill I see another door seeing if Maggie is there but she's not so I try another one seeing Maggie holding her gun up as if she thought I was one of the men.
"Oh my god ana" Maggie says putting her gun up and rubbing up to me and hugging me tightly getting soaked in blood from me.
"Where are we"
We're in coneticut
"Holy shit how are we getting home, we don't know where to go"
Don't worry I have a plan let's just get out of here first.
Maggie nods before we walk out of the room with both guns in our hands.
We walk slowly and Maggie is behind me seeing 2 more people so I nod at her and put our guns down so we don't waste bullets.
I go up to one of the men from behind and kick the back of his leg making him fall towards and I grab a knife from his pocket cutting his neck having him fall to the floor. Then I stab him head so he doesn't turn. We find a door that leads to outside so we walk out of it seeing a truck so we get on each side with me behind the wheel and I crack wire it so it starts since we don't have the keys. The truck starts and I see that it has full gas.
"What do we do now"
Hand me that walkie right there.
Maggie grabs it and hands me it watching me work it and speak into it.
Hey for whoever is left, I killed your friends and you are going to tell us how to get back home to Virginia now.
For right now there is just static until the static stops and a voice appears.
"Gladly, just hop out of that truck real quick"
No can do, just tell us how to get back and nothing else will happen.
I whisper to Maggie to lock her door while I lock the rest of the doors with the button on the side of my door.
Just give us an answer and we would be gladly on our way.
"No just get out and we can talk"
I get frustrated and slam open the door getting out and slamming the door behind me. I start walking to the door slamming it open to see the man on the walkie.
Do you still not want to talk.
"Back up"
I punch the dude as he moves backwards just a little bit so kick him in the stomach as he grabs my foot pulling me making me loose balance and fall on my back making me groan.
I sit up and kick my foot to his knee caps having him fall on the ground so I struggle to get on top of me as he's trying to hit me. I grab my gun and put it to his head as his hands are now by his face up in defence.
Tell me how to get home now.
"Fuck sakes, you brunettes and your problems"
I give him a look before shoving the gun into his temple.
"Ok, ok fine I will tell you, just keep going east and go straight untill you find a sign saying Virginia"
Nope your coming with us and ur lying we kill you.
I keep the gun to his head before grabbing zip ties and having him sit up. I tie his hands before pulling me with me to get in the back of the truck then I zip tie his ankles together so he doesn't go anywhere.
Now show us where to fucking go.