pt:12

We get situated and lay on the most comfortable bed ever.
Oh my god I might never leave this bed.
"Well we have a while till we can I mean it's almost 9 so we can go to bed" Carl says hovering over me on the bed as I giggle kissing him pulling him closer on top of me so out bodies touch. He grabs my back and flips us over so I'm on top of him sitting on his lap making out with him moving back and forth grinding on him a little bit before there is a knock on the door so I quickly get off of him.
Come in.
"Hey just wanted to say goodnight and that the doctor wanted to talk to you tmr about whatever" Daryl says.
Alright goodnight Daryl thank you.
He nods his head before leaving.
I move my self back onto Carl kissing him then moving to his neck leaving marks like he had done to me last time. I start grinding against him but harder this time turning him on.
"Baby..I'm so tired" Carl says with a little whimper and groan at the same time.
Just let me do the work.
He nods his head before I unbuckle his pants and I take mine off and slide his down with his boxers getting back on him and sitting directly onto his deck and sliding it in making us both have slight moans. I start going up and down slowly as his hands roam my waist. All I hear is just slow and slight whimpering coming from Carl. I put my arms around his neck and put my head down as I start going faster breathing really heavily.
"F-fuck ana, we really gotta go to bed" Carl says quietly before groaning a little. He puts his hand around my neck a little and kisses it also making marks on me.
"From now on your taking control" Carl joked between breathes and groaning again.
Nah not all the time i just like hearing you whimpering for me.
"Shit ana we don't have a condom and I don't wanna ya know inside of you" Carl says.
It's okay I'm already pregnant.
I says breathing heavily.
I start going even faster covering my mouth as Carl then releases and whimpers as I just sit there breathing into the crook of his neck.
"Holy shit that was the best shit ever" Carl says breathing heavily but smiling kissing my cheek.
Yea were sweating alot.

We get cleaned up and I go to go back and lay down but Carl pulls me back against his back still feeling how he's hard with his arms around my waist.
"You do this to me, you make me feel this way ana" Carl says into my neck while kissing it.
I turn around facing him jumping up as he catches me holding my ass to keep me up balanced.
Good let's keep it that way cowboy.
He smiles before laying me down onto the bed and laying next to me. He pulls me in closer our bodies touching and his arms around me, him breathing in to my neck making me know he's right there and with me always.
I love you my cowboy.
"I love you to my love" Carl says kissing my head then goes back to closing his eyes.

I wake up in the middle of the night just not being able to sleep. All of a sudden there is a loud alarm waking a lot of people up. I grab my shoes and katana out of the room and run downstairs making my way outside seeing walkers everywhere because of the loud noise.
I look around trying to find where the noise is coming from then I see a truck with the headlights on and the noise sounds like it is coming from there but I notice the gate open. I run towards the truck killing a couple walkers as I see Rick michonne,Maggie and Carl come out. I get into the truck trying to see what the noise is and it was the steering wheel having a large brick cemented down on the horn making it go off. I try to pull it off as more walkers are coming around I turn my back out of the truck seeing that the gate is closed by now but I still can't get the horn off. I start pulling harder and nothing budged. I got out looking to the side trying to find something cause I know my katana wouldn't do anything. I find a hammer and get back in the truck and start smashing the brick as it finally breaks and the horn stops. Half of the walkers are dead from the rest killing them, I get out of the truck as some man in all black pushes me to the ground trying to get his knife out and stab me.
What the fuck.
I yell.
"Your not maggie.."
Of course I'm not Maggie, are you trying to kill her.
The man stops and gets off of me as I yank my katana out putting it to his neck as he puts his hands up in defense.
Walk now or ur getting killed.
He starts walking in front of me with my katana to the back of his head.
"Who's this" Rick says running over with everyone else.
Rick puts his gun up and removes the hood on the guy.
He tried to fucking kill me.
"Gregory wanted me to kill Maggie and I thought she was Maggie I swear"
"Gregory had you try to 'kill' me" Maggie asked.
"Yes I thought she was you"
"So you were going to and yet you put ur hands on someone else even a girl" Maggie says disappointed and pissed.
Maggie looks at me and nods which tells me to kill him.
I nodd back taking my katana dm putting to his head as I grab his hair pulling his head backwards and cut his neck blood going all over me and soaking into the grass. Rick looks at me and nods his head as well. I look at Carl who doesn't look to satisfied.

We go back inside the building and back into our rooms as I nit next to Carl.
What's wrong are you mad at me.
"No not at all its just I don't want you getting hurt or doing anything anymore to get you hurt which is now everything" Carl says looking down.
Carl I'm fine I can take care of myself you know this.
"I know but I hate seeing you hurt and have to kill people" ca says turning his head to look at me. I move myself onto his lap and hug with tight with my arms wrapped around his neck and his arms wrapped around my stomach.
You don't gotta ways worry about me cowboy.
I let go over the hug and kiss his forehead before kissing his lips softly. I lay my head in the crook of his neck playing with his hair as I close my eyes.
"You know I want you to be here with me for as long as we live right" Carl says softly.
I lean up looking at him.
Yea?
"Yea" Carl says back moving hair out of my face and wiping off some blood that was left on my cheek.
I smile before kissing him again and pushing me down so I'm laying on top of him. But he flips so he's laying on me instead making me giggle.  He looks up at me and kisses my cheek.
"Let's actually go to bed this time and hope nothing else happens" Carl says lifting my shit up and kissing my stomach making me smile as he then pulls it down moving him self next to me pulling me know close with our chests touching and his arms around me with my leg over his leg.
You don't ever have to worry about me cowboy.
I whisper.
"But I do though..I don't ever want to loose you like I thought I did, I know your stronger and can and can handle yourself but sometimes it's good to have someone else come save you and protect you" Carl whispers back.

We both wake up at the same time to yelling outside and to see Rick on one knee yelling at Deanna and Pete on the ground covered in blood same with rick. Rick is waving his gun around while taking and pointing it at people.
"Me?, ME. you guys are going to get yourself killed here, it's going to make you weak, I can show you the way help you guys" Rick says still whipping his gun around.
"I'm just thinking whether or not I have to exile you or not" Deanna says.
You cannot do that cause one day it will happen where you all will die and do not know how to protect yourself cause your locked in here every single day, we should know what it's like out there, mind you we've been out there since day 1 Deanna, we can show you the ropes, so if you exile Rick you are exileing all of us and then you all can suffer in silence getting chewed apart by those feasting animals, do you really want that to happen, this is not a perfect civilization, you made this for people to live but nowadays it doesn't work like that,you have to have experience and be out there with the walkers, you all are weak and you know you are so if you kick us out we will live but you will not.
I say walking over next to Rick yelling at Deanna while everything had gotten silent.
"I lost my child because of you guys and Rick almost killed pete,, that bout says enough about what I have to know" Deanna says which gets me really heated.
Your gonna die..I'm gonna die, You ALL are going to die and yaknow why, because your so called leader Deanna doesn't know anything about protecting,health, and how to live right, this is the walkers world Deanna were just FUCKING living in it.
Deanna looks at me and shakes her head before walking away.
I walk over to rick helping him up as he has ood everywhere.
"I don't need you protecting my situations ana,you yelling at her is gonna get us kicked out" Rick snaps at me making me flinch and back up with a surprised look on my face.
You were just yelling st her either way dad.
"Don't call me that anymore ana, you can't fight someone else's battles, you need to stay inside and protect yourself and your baby" Rick's says snapping again making my eyes all teary. 
Fuck you rick..
I walk onto the porch ready to go inside as I hear Carl saying something.
"That's not cool dad..don't take your anger out on her.." Carl says walking inside with me following me upstairs into our room.
I lay down covering my self with the blanket.
"Baby.." Carl says sitting on the bed next to me.
Just leave me alone Carl, I want my space..
Carl nodds and leans over kissing my head then gets up walking out.
I eventually fall asleep but wake up an hour later hearing a knock on my room door. I get up to go answer it seeing Rick.
"Ana I wanted to apologize how I was speaking before, I was pissed and couldn't handle myself" Rick says.
It's fine..
"You can still call me dad if you want I totally understand if you don't want to" Rick says.
I nod my head and hug him as he hugs back. 
He then leaves the room as Carl comes up the stairs into our room. I'm sitting on the bed now just zoning out. I look up seeing Carl and I give him a little smile.  He sits next to me with his hand up my thigh rubbing it.
"I love you okay and I'm always here if u ever need to talk to me" Carl says moving hair out of my face.
I nod my head and hug him with my head in his chest.
I love you to Carl.
"Well I especially love our little baby to" Carl says with a little laugh making me smile.
"I know we have so much longer to go till the baby is born but we could think about names for either boy or girl" Carl says.
I nod in the hug.

This story line got fucked up so just ignore that.